• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ak-47 for sale

RIAShooter

imported post

sorry guys just got back into town that beauty is in the hands of a new owner who wishes to remain nameless, but she's in the good hands of a fellow oc'er

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Not the best idea to post email addresses and phone numbers for the public to see.
Recommend that you edit/delete them.

BTW - the item was sold 4 days before your posting. You should really read all the info.

Yata hey

RIAShooter

imported post

honest mistake anyone could have and probably has made, cut him or her a little slack. I urge everyone who is looking to get a AK or AR to go to gunbroker.com. I hope that doesn't constitute plugging if it does someone let me know and I'll take it down.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

This was restricted to an in state sale will ID and was reported sold much earlier in this thread - Dec. 2nd

Yata hey

robert2035

imported post

where are you located in kentucky. I am in burdine kentucky , if close enought i may be able to travel to you to if im interested in the ak47. I am 23 , never a felon, ex military , can pay cash if wanted. please send me pics to robertdare_2002@yahoo.com and info where u live at .

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

robert2035 wrote:
where are you located in kentucky. I am in burdine kentucky , if close enought i may be able to travel to you to if im interested in the ak47. I am 23 , never a felon, ex military , can pay cash if wanted. please send me pics to robertdare_2002@yahoo.com and info where u live at .
Welcome to OCDO Robert - thanks for your service.

Definitely recommend reading the whole thread before posting a reply - things do change.

Pictures were posted on this thread.

Reported SOLD and it was so posted: Tue Dec 2nd, 2008 11:20 pm

You're just a little late. :?

Yata hey

robert2035

imported post

if you do know info on any ak47 for sale within an hour of commute in my area please let me know