Thread: Dinner with Grapeshot and Skidmark

Post imported post

Just wanted to say thanks to Grapeshot and Skidmark for joining me for dinner this evening!

Just down for the week for work and decided to see if I could connect with anyone in the Richmond area. Saw that Grapeshot was in the area and PM'd him about possibly getting together with some folks while here.

"How about tonight?" Cool! The duo came over to the hotel I am in, and we walked to Famous Dave's and had an excellent time!

Thanks again for making this a perfect trip!

Steve
    PA-Carry

P.S. Thanks for the hat. I will get the pin to Mtn Jack this weekend, if I can, that is.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

PA-Carry wrote:
    Just wanted to say thanks to Grapeshot and Skidmark for joining me for dinner this evening!

Just down for the week for work and decided to see if I could connect with anyone in the Richmond area. Saw that Grapeshot was in the area and PM'd him about possibly getting together with some folks while here.

"How about tonight?" Cool! The duo came over to the hotel I am in, and we walked to Famous Dave's and had an excellent time!

Thanks again for making this a perfect trip!

Steve
    PA-Carry

P.S. Thanks for the hat. I will get the pin to Mtn Jack this weekend, if I can, that is.
    You must be related to hlh ! Inside joke - at local OC dinners, nobody can beat him to the computer to post after action report - I think he has a laptop in his vehicle.

Really enjoyed the meet up and it was good to hear Skid's stories again. It is always pleasant to put a face to out of town friends and learn first hand what is happening in their home town/state. You made for a very pleasant evening.

Missed the connection re Mtn Jack - please tell him of the support that he has from his brothers and sisters in Virginia.

Hope we have a chance to do it again.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Grapeshot,

You know as well I you were just out for the meal!

Post imported post

PA-Carry wrote:
    I hope you washed your hands after meeting them. Especially Skidmark.

Post imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
    PA-Carry wrote:
    I hope you washed your hands after meeting them. Especially Skidmark.
    Haha

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

You were taught to wash your hands, right, or are your just careful?

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.