• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dinner with Grapeshot and Skidmark

Butlerite

imported post

Just wanted to say thanks to Grapeshot and Skidmark for joining me for dinner this evening!

Just down for the week for work and decided to see if I could connect with anyone in the Richmond area. Saw that Grapeshot was in the area and PM'd him about possibly getting together with some folks while here.

"How about tonight?" Cool! The duo came over to the hotel I am in, and we walked to Famous Dave's and had an excellent time!

Thanks again for making this a perfect trip!

Steve
PA-Carry

P.S. Thanks for the hat. I will get the pin to Mtn Jack this weekend, if I can, that is.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

PA-Carry wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks to Grapeshot and Skidmark for joining me for dinner this evening!

Just down for the week for work and decided to see if I could connect with anyone in the Richmond area. Saw that Grapeshot was in the area and PM'd him about possibly getting together with some folks while here.

"How about tonight?" Cool! The duo came over to the hotel I am in, and we walked to Famous Dave's and had an excellent time!

Thanks again for making this a perfect trip!

Steve
PA-Carry

P.S. Thanks for the hat. I will get the pin to Mtn Jack this weekend, if I can, that is.
You must be related to hlh ! Inside joke - at local OC dinners, nobody can beat him to the computer to post after action report - I think he has a laptop in his vehicle.:)

Really enjoyed the meet up and it was good to hear Skid's stories again. It is always pleasant to put a face to out of town friends and learn first hand what is happening in their home town/state. You made for a very pleasant evening.

Missed the connection re Mtn Jack - please tell him of the support that he has from his brothers and sisters in Virginia.

Hope we have a chance to do it again.

Yata hey

IanB

imported post

PA-Carry wrote:
I hope you washed your hands after meeting them. Especially Skidmark.

nova

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
PA-Carry wrote:
I hope you washed your hands after meeting them. Especially Skidmark.
Haha

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

You were taught to wash your hands, right, or are your just careful? :)

Yata hey