Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: So this dude came up to me today in the deli

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Keithville, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    374

    Post imported post

    I was aware of his approach, but I did not turn around, because I thought he was just getting in line behind me. Well he touched me and said excuse me. Was it someone going to ask me if I was an LEO because of the gun on my hip?

    No, it was GPossenti.

    He said, You're LouisianaCarry, aren't you?

    I guess its the hat.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    Louisiana Carry wrote:
    I was aware of his approach, but I did not turn around, because I thought he was just getting in line behind me. Well he touched me and said excuse me. Was it someone going to ask me if I was an LEO because of the gun on my hip?

    No, it was GPossenti.

    He said, You're LouisianaCarry, aren't you?

    I guess its the hat.
    Suprise !!!

    I'm not a touchy guy, so for someone to just come up and touch me without notifying me first, I'd probably be a little tense.


    BTW, I'm pretty sure I could pick you out of a CONCERT with that Hat

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bossier City, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    53

    Post imported post

    Indeed, it was I.

    It was all about the hat.

    Sorry if I startled you.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Keithville, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    374

    Post imported post

    No, like I said, I knew you were there.

    I am not high strung.

    Don't forget to call me when you get a chance to go shooting- I usually go on Sat or Sun afternoons.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bossier City, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    53

    Post imported post

    I figured you knew I was there. I'm always hyper-sensitive, armed or otherwise.

    How much is a membership to LRA? I'm only a member of RWPS. I plan on going to RWPS this Sunday.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Keithville, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    374

    Post imported post

    Not much, IIRC its like $12 or $13 a month, payable annually. You can come with me as my guest for $5 w/o being a member, though.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    GPossenti wrote:
    I figured you knew I was there. I'm always hyper-sensitive, armed or otherwise.
    Same here, after the War I was diagnosed with Hypervigilance. It's a real pain, b/c it literally makes me mentally exhuasted to go out in town, or the mall, walmart, or any other crowded place.

    When I OC, It's even worse

    It also comes with OCD. Counting & sizing upall fighting aged males, counting & noting exits to everyplace I enter.

    After a couple years it's getting better, which my Doctor thinks might not be a good thing.







  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bossier City, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    53

    Post imported post

    I size up the women too. Too many low class women seem more than willing to reenact their favorite Jerry Springer episode with any person on the street.

    They don't make those "0 to b*tch in .3 seconds" t-shirts for nothing.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    GPossenti wrote:
    I size up the women too. Too many low class women seem more than willing to reenact their favorite Jerry Springer episode with any person on the street.

    They don't make those "0 to b*tch in .3 seconds" t-shirts for nothing.
    I see your point, but I wasn't train to size up women, tha'ts something I'll have to learn.

    Although I think all males instinctivly size up women already :shock::P

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bossier City, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    53

    Post imported post

    I was gonna say that, but my wife might take it the wrong way :P

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    GPossenti wrote:
    I was gonna say that, but my wife might take it the wrong way :P
    Don't think she doesn't know already.

    I don't stare down women b/c my wife is amazing, but I tell her all the time. All men are dogs, all the time. at least that's what I'll be telling my daughter soon.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bossier City, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    53

    Post imported post

    I should just tell my wife I'm checking for weapons.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    GPossenti wrote:
    I should just tell my wife I'm checking for weapons.
    LOL ! Be sure to have your recorder on when you tell her, this way you can upload her response

    LOL !

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Keithville, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    374

    Post imported post

    I second that notion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •