• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So this dude came up to me today in the deli

Louisiana Carry

imported post

I was aware of his approach, but I did not turn around, because I thought he was just getting in line behind me. Well he touched me and said excuse me. Was it someone going to ask me if I was an LEO because of the gun on my hip?

No, it was GPossenti. :)

He said, You're LouisianaCarry, aren't you?

I guess its the hat. ;)

Dustin

imported post

Louisiana Carry wrote:
I was aware of his approach, but I did not turn around, because I thought he was just getting in line behind me. Well he touched me and said excuse me. Was it someone going to ask me if I was an LEO because of the gun on my hip?

No, it was GPossenti. :)

He said, You're LouisianaCarry, aren't you?

I guess its the hat. ;)

Suprise !!!

I'm not a touchy guy, so for someone to just come up and touch me without notifying me first, I'd probably be a little tense. :uhoh:

BTW, I'm pretty sure I could pick you out of a CONCERT with that Hat :lol:

GPossenti

imported post

I figured you knew I was there. I'm always hyper-sensitive, armed or otherwise.

How much is a membership to LRA? I'm only a member of RWPS. I plan on going to RWPS this Sunday.

Dustin

imported post

GPossenti wrote:
I figured you knew I was there. I'm always hyper-sensitive, armed or otherwise.

Same here, after the War I was diagnosed with Hypervigilance. It's a real pain, b/c it literally makes me mentally exhuasted to go out in town, or the mall, walmart, or any other crowded place.

When I OC, It's even worse:(

It also comes with OCD. Counting & sizing upall fighting aged males, counting & noting exits to everyplace I enter. :uhoh:

After a couple years it's getting better, which my Doctor thinks might not be a good thing.

GPossenti

imported post

I size up the women too. Too many low class women seem more than willing to reenact their favorite Jerry Springer episode with any person on the street.

They don't make those "0 to b*tch in .3 seconds" t-shirts for nothing.

Dustin

imported post

GPossenti wrote:
I size up the women too. Too many low class women seem more than willing to reenact their favorite Jerry Springer episode with any person on the street.

They don't make those "0 to b*tch in .3 seconds" t-shirts for nothing.

I see your point, but I wasn't train to size up women, tha'ts something I'll have to learn.

Although I think all males instinctivly size up women already :shock::p

Dustin

imported post

GPossenti wrote:
I was gonna say that, but my wife might take it the wrong way :p

Don't think she doesn't know already.

I don't stare down women b/c my wife is amazing, but I tell her all the time. All men are dogs, all the time. at least that's what I'll be telling my daughter soon. :lol: