• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Court today

dukenukum

imported post

got detained by the family court this morning seems I have children with a gal I never met :cuss: took all morning to sort this mess out :cuss:the judge said huh ? this is the wrong guy even the gal said this is the wrong guy the friend of the court insisted I was the dad though it was not all bad as we talked about open carry she is getting firearm training due to the real dad being violent . wanted to be with you folks today
:banghead::banghead::banghead:.

Tucker6900

imported post

dukenukum wrote:
got detained by the family court this morning seems I have children with a gal I never met :cuss: took all morning to sort this mess out :cuss:the judge said huh ? this is the wrong guy even the gal said this is the wrong guy the friend of the court insisted I was the dad though it was not all bad as we talked about open carry she is getting firearm training due to the real dad being violent . wanted to be with you folks today
:banghead::banghead::banghead:.
So.....the outcome? That sucks dude. My dad dealt with Friend of the court for years for absolutely no reason. Its a pain in the ass.

dukenukum

imported post

the judge tossed it out and let me go finally ( thought I might be seeing the inside of the county jail ) friend of the court not to happy because they are getting pressure to clear up child support cases and they don't care who pays .

Tucker6900

imported post

dukenukum wrote:
the judge tossed it out and let me go finally ( thought I might be seeing the inside of the county jail ) friend of the court not to happy because they are getting pressure to clear up child support cases and they don't care who pays .
I guess its not surprising to think that the courts will take anything out on anyone in the area. Good thing it was thrown out. Thinking of legal options?

dukenukum

imported post

talking to the lawyers they say I would be better to wait until about the third time to document a pattern of abuse or some such , what a headache .

dukenukum

imported post

unfortunately for me it seems friend of the court is allowed to " make certain mistakes " and not answer for their conduct . :cuss: " after all every one makes mistakes " :banghead:
if I made these mistakes in private industry I would have gotten fired .