• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lol the bull$%@# propoganda the brady bunch pushes

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Are you kidding? I see the BG's carrying these things all the time! You must live in a REALLY good neighborhood.

yeahYeah

imported post

so far, almost all of my collection has origins behind the iron curtain/former iron curtain...

2 ak's
1938 m91/30

springfield xd (croatia)

my mossburg is the only American.

icode

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
so far, almost all of my collection has origins behind the iron curtain/former iron curtain...

2 ak's
1938 m91/30

springfield xd (croatia)

commie :lol:

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

yeahYeah wrote:

2 ak's
1938 m91/30

springfield xd (croatia)

I have an M38, and I love it. Nobody wants to shoot it because it kicks their....shoulder.

Mossburg is Australian???

yeahYeah

imported post

Theseus wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:

2 ak's
1938 m91/30

springfield xd (croatia)

I have an M38, and I love it. Nobody wants to shoot it because it kicks their....shoulder.

not sure. it's a 1935 model, so im not sure..

yeah, my m91/30 is a kicker...i call it the bruiser.

icode

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
Theseus wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:

2 ak's
1938 m91/30

springfield xd (croatia)

not sure. it's a 1935 model, so im not sure..

yeah, my m91/30 is a kicker...i call it the bruiser.
Aw, it don't kick that much, you must've been lettin gurls shoot it:celebrate

Evil Ernie

imported post

Aw now, c'mon guys. The Bradys are telling the truth here. After all, haven't you seen the .50 sniper scene in "Smokin Aces"? If it's in the movies then it HAS to be true!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Huck

imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
Aw now, c'mon guys. The Bradys are telling the truth here. After all, haven't you seen the .50 sniper scene in "Smokin Aces"? If it's in the movies then it HAS to be true!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Negative, Ghost Rider! I remember the opening scene in Shooter where Bob Lee Swagger (Mark Wahlberg) shot a helicopter at least twice with a Barret rifleand it didnt vaporize! That's in a movie too so there's the proof that the Brady Bunch is wrong! :)

TheMrMitch

imported post

Well, now. My AR50 weighs 38 pounds. Range of the ammo I use is nearly 4.5 miles. Not that I'd be accurate, but bullet will travel that far. I don't carrythe riflein my belt or pocket. The concussion is a blast. :celebrateHehHeh

I shoot 1,000 yards, which is about six tenths of a mile and do hit the target.

The Brady bunch consists of a bunch of (censored)! Below is me shooting 1,000 yards. Can you see the 6x6 foot target?

GetAttachment-1.jpg

Evil Ernie

imported post

Huck wrote:
Evil Ernie wrote:
Negative, Ghost Rider! I remember the opening scene in Shooter where Bob Lee Swagger (Mark Wahlberg) shot a helicopter at least twice with a Barret rifleand it didnt vaporize! That's in a movie too so there's the proof that the Brady Bunch is wrong! :)
Ah, you are correct! I've been bested!!! (great movie btw!!!)

squisher

imported post

I want a 91/30, but I'll settle for the M44 Carbine variant w/ folding poker :)

Also have a reproduction K98.

They let you know if you don't have them shouldered right that's for sure.
M44 has a nice fireball at dusk too :celebrate

On assault weapons, these sources may not be authoritative, but they seem to reflect the data I've heard about, I'm open to any corrections of course

http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcassaul.html (0.20% of violent crimes, and 1% of crimes involving guns committed with "assault weapons")

http://www.madogre.com/Political%20Items/TheAWB.htm (Violent crime was already trending down BEFORE the ban, among other statistics)

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp#ASSAULT_WEAPONS (LOTS of info with citations)

Brady bunch won't let the truth get in the way of a good story eh?

AnaxImperator

imported post

squisher wrote: [/b]
I want a 91/30, but I'll settle for the M44 Carbine variant w/ folding poker :)

Also have a reproduction K98.

They let you know if you don't have them shouldered right that's for sure.
M44 has a nice fireball at dusk too :celebrate

If you need to blow a hole in someone AND set their clothes on fire, accept no substitutes!

Evidently the gun-grabbers think that the .50BMG comes in heat-seaking flavors too..... Which makes them far more attractive to terrorists than the average man-portable SAM (Stinger or SA-7)..... Hell, the Barrett M82 is probably more expensive than a black-market SA-7, which makes even more sense!

Maybe someone should tell the Brady Bunch and .50 Caliber Terror people that the Barrett .50 cal is more of a threat to taillights than anything else.

TheMrMitch

imported post

Yeah....can you imagine a drive-by with my AR50? Two holding the weapon out the window. After firing, no windows left in car, occupants bleeding from their ears, driver now deaf,erratic and cannot get away. Target missed.

Going to a gang fight: Two carrying the 5 foot rifle, one with the bullet on standby. Contact....fire....all parties on ground with ear injuries....rifle dropped and target missed.

Ghetto shooting: No go. Checks didn't come in time. No one can afford the $4 bullets.

One bullet....lowers hills, brings down satellites, levels buildings, rips armored vehicles apart like a knife in butter. Makes DVDs skip from two miles away.

AND....all .50 calibers must be shackled and chained each night to prevent escape and pampant destruction of all innocent babies and properties.:uhoh:

TheMrMitch

imported post

Folks, the AR50 runs about $2700 and dedicated uppers for your AR15 can be had for a lot less.

I have a $99 Simmons scope on mine, dialed to 600 yards. Add seventy clicks and it will hit at 1,000 yards.

The main thing, is the Brady Bunch Crap. That's all it is. These rifles are no different than any other.......just a little more powerful and NOT the choice of gangbangers.

I do not know of any crime being committed by persons using this type rifle. Big muscle cars are more dangerous and Ted Kennedy used his car to kill more people than ANY of my guns.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Huck wrote:
Evil Ernie wrote:
I haven't seen the movie, but I've been told the rifle in that scene is actually a.408 Cheytac. I've actually had the luxury of "pulling" the trigger on one. It's really a matter of touching the trigger, lightest one I've ever touched.