• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Open Carry is Illegal!" says Lackawanna deputies

jahwarrior

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
For some reason I read the post as if it were some abbot and Costello skit, it was funny. ^_^
then you got the point. it was so surreal, it was funny.

jahwarrior

imported post

i was playing with one of my furry friends, and i couldn't resist:

Picture003.jpg

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I retired from the Navy 25 years ago this month. My waistline increased 2" in 25 years (32" to 34").I dunno what I've doneright... but it works. Americans are seriously outta shape for the most part. Even kids. 'Didn't used to be that way.

jahwarrior

imported post

it's what happens when you quit smoking, and have a wife who's specialty is pastry cooking.

WIG19

imported post

Just cruised thru to see what's shakin'. I swear, Hollywood wouldn't dare make this stuff up. roflmao

Note: WI law also stands mute regardingOC of both rats & firearms, with exceptions for public buildings and those serving alcohol on the premises. They are also non-specific as to rodent type, so gerbils are certainly OK. #1 son didn't experiment with alcohol-infusion of his gerbil so I can't speak to that but it was never an issue in public buildings.

:lol:

Statkowski

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Here in Pennsylvania we have no restrictions, OC or CC, on public buildings (whatever they are) or places that sell alcohol. Our law, likewise, is silent on OC, but two (three?) State Supreme Court rulings have emphasized that OC is legal throughout Pennsylvania, no license required (except in Philadelphia).

SpringerXDacp

imported post

WIG19 wrote:
Just cruised thru to see what's shakin'. I swear, Hollywood wouldn't dare make this stuff up. roflmao

Note: WI law also stands mute regardingOC of both rats & firearms, with exceptions for public buildings and those serving alcohol on the premises. They are also non-specific as to rodent type, so gerbils are certainly OK. #1 son didn't experiment with alcohol-infusion of his gerbil so I can't speak to that but it was never an issue in public buildings.

:lol:
Perhaps. At least what he is carrying now-the one with the long beavertail-is capable of making its own bullets. :)

vermonter

imported post

Pet Rats are illegal in some towns. I remember an article about a woman who moved to Weatherly, PA. Someone got a hold of the fact that she had lots of fancy rats and called the township. They entered her apartment and confiscated all of her rats with no warrant. They then destroyed all of them. This was back in the late 1980's. The rats were kept in clean cages, and were not hurting anyone. Pennsylvania is a good state with good people. Even the troopers are nice. The municipal policeare way out of hand! I have never seen municipal police like that except for NJ and MA. Why do you let your municipal police have so much power? Here in Vermont the entire town would be at town meeting if a bully policeman pushed people around!