Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Megyn Kelly grills Obama spokesman on NRA ads

Post imported post

Megyn Kelly grills Obama spokesman on NRA ads

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48d_1222279036

I don't support the NRA either, but .....

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

You've got to love the spokesman from the Obama camp. Does he really think we're stupid enough to believe Obama doesn't support a handgun ban?
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

I like how he just kept saying, It's completely False,

But I've proven you wrong right here,

"Thatiscompletely false"

But I've proven you worng right here,

"That iscompletely false"

But I've proven you wrong right here,

Then she led him into the Did Obama ever support Handgun Bans, he says Absolutly NOT, then she reads HIS OWN HANDWRITING ! LOL !

Oops !

Post imported post

I think it is about time sometough questions start coming out on Obama and his Common Sense Gun Regulations......... I wouldn't neccessaryily say the NYT debunked some of the NRA's talking points about Obama and his stand on Gun Control. They just repeated that Obama said it was not tru and ran with that.

Obama and all of his Lib hacks need to restrict gun ownership as much as possible because when the failed programs they start ruin this country, folks will be after them..........

Post imported post

Did you also notice how the hack keeps throwing out the phrase "the right to go hunting"? That is the deception they are using to skirt the true 2A question. Kind of goes along with that previously unheard of "pro-hunter" group that is supporting Obama....

Post imported post

I noticed the usual tactic thedemlibs usethat nObama lackeyBill Burtontried using on Megyn Kelly, keep talking over the questioner so that only the demlib's side is heard. I was glad to see her put him in his place.

How about the part where Burton says that "of course Barak Obama thinks that people should have the rightto own guns, to defend themselves, to go hunting. He has along recordon it." A long record? Yeah, all the way back to when he started running for President.
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:

WHOA!!!

This guy stuck to his lying script all the way through the video. He sounds like a broken record, and dodged and weaved all the way through. No doubt, Obama wants to take our guns. He could have helped Hitler's propaganda campaign equally well.

Post imported post

Wow.

Too bad Barry's gonna be the next POTUS.

Post imported post

MetalChris wrote:
    Wow.

Not so much. And he'd probably have to do it without Ohio.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Post imported post

I love how they say we need "common sense gun laws" to restrict certain guns. Let someone mention "common sense abortion laws" to restrict certain type of abortions and the liberals go nuts. If you ban a certain type of abortion it opens the door to eventually banning all types of abortion. Well, banning certain types of guns opens the door to banning all types of guns, right?. They want it both ways when it suits them, though, don't they?

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

HyDef wrote:
    I love how they say we need "common sense gun laws" to restrict certain guns. Let someone mention "common sense abortion laws" to restrict certain type of abortions and the liberals go nuts. If you ban a certain type of abortion it opens the door to eventually banning all types of abortion. Well, banning certain types of guns opens the door to banning all types of guns, right?. They want it both ways when it suits them, though, don't they?
    Preach it bro, im with ya on it.

Post imported post

HyDef wrote:
    Not at all to get into the abortion issue, however, that is a great example of the hypocrisy of the left's positions.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

She should have brought up that he supports the Chicago and DC gun bans. Or how come his posioion is not what was reported. He did not fill out and answer the question are himself or at least revew it? How are we to trust his campain if it relesaes bad info?
    "Capitalism and communism stand at opposite poles. Their essential difference is this: The communist, seeing the rich man and his fine home, says: 'No man should have so much.' The capitalist, seeing the same thing, says: 'All men should have as much.'"- Phelps Adams

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:

But what? Could you do a better job??

Post imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
    Dustin wrote:

But what? Could you do a better job??
    NRA=Negotiate Rights Away

Post imported post

They negotiated all our gun rights away??? I missed the memo on that one.

Post imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
    It's an in process thing. They're beginning to cave on "assault weapons". The "pure" hunting faction thinks if you don't use it to shoot meat, you don't need it.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Bookman wrote:
    GLENGLOCKER wrote:
    It's an in process thing. They're beginning to cave on "assault weapons". The "pure" hunting faction thinks if you don't use it to shoot meat, you don't need it.
    Could you post your source please?

Post imported post

Saw it in an interview a couple months ago. I've been trying to find it but...

Anyway, I know what I saw. It's the primary reason I'm not a member.

Post imported post

Bookman wrote:
    GLENGLOCKER wrote:
    The NRA was the prime opponent of the AWB and were responsible in large part to its sunsetting. The board of directors are elected by a vote of the membership, so feel free to join and vote board members out that you don't like.

State Researcher

Post imported post

One would think that a little research on the NRAs TRUE history would suffice to enlighten....as if the NRAs part in drafting and passing the 1934 NFA and 1968 GCA aren't enough.

Post imported post

Comp-tech wrote:
    One would think that a little research on the NRAs TRUE history would suffice to enlighten....as if the NRAs part in drafting and passing the 1934 NFA and 1968 GCA aren't enough.
    Ooo burn!

True, though, very true.

Post imported post

MetalChris wrote:
    Wow.

LIKE HELL HE WILL. I guess nobody is aware that Ubama took it that one fatal step over the edge. Actually it was more like a running leap into the Grand Canyon. I just got word today that his sleazeball bunch of liars sent their lawyers into PA and tried to cow the media into dropping the ads with threats of lawsuits. The NRA was prepared for this and had THEIR counsel right behind them to debunk this attack on the FIRST Amendment. Thus the Ubamanistas only managed to redouble the impact of the ads and as a bonus their perfidy is now a national news story. If Ubama is "POTUS" it will stand for "Pouting Over The Unrealized Swindle"

And by the way the Ubamanista in that video needs a banana cream pie right in the puss.:celebrate

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
    Comp-tech wrote:
    Ooo burn!

True, though, very true.

The NRA is just like congress, you have to be engaged and make your voice heard.
    In the past certain leaders of the NRA were forced to compromise, because popular support was being manipulated against gun ownership. Today, we are on the offensive. We cannot broadly sweep aside every gun law, but we can incrementally reduce the restrictions, more rapidly than they were imposed. We've even seen that gun writer (can't remeber his name, started with a Z I think) lose his job for talking smack about our AR's. Some ofthe fudders might be fooled by nObama, because he'll be gracious enough to allow them to keep their bolt action 30.06, for now. However, nobody else should be under any illusions that if the thugs behind the moonbat messiah have their way we will have NOTHING, not evensingle shot .22's. Make no mistake about it, nObama is a hard left radical. He'd havebeen throwing bombs with Bill Ayers if hewas around during their failed communist revolution.

:celebrateNRA and GOA Life Member.:celebrate
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Post imported post

Ten-four, PFW and the man I call Ubama and you call nObama really ought to call the whole thing off as the various gun and shooting blogs wake up about this he will get his young Commie butt toasted but good on Nov.4. Even if someone does not own a single firearm these latest neo-facist tactics against the first amendment ought to change a substantial amount of minds.

People think President Bush "shredded " the constitution yet no one hasgotten arrested for bitching about it, which means it hasn't happened. Ubama has shown himself to be hostile to the two things that only a tyrant need fear: an armed citizenry speaking freely and openly. And he will find out, never fear, what happens when the full weight of the firearms owning community and the National ifle Association falls on him at the only polls that matter. We all need to get the word out, donate, and above all SHOW UP AND VOTE as lots of Ubamanistas are young sspoiled brats who won't be bothered.

I don't mean to be a windbag but consider this: Many of the folks who are planning to vote for Ubaama don't fully trust him and will probably decide to throw a check on him by putting in a Republican House and/or senate. Ideal outcome = just enough of these to get one or both houses retaken by Republicans but not enough to elect Ubama. But I'll settle for jus sending the god damned Communist wannabe dictator back to Illinois or, better, Kenya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast