• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Megyn Kelly grills Obama spokesman on NRA ads

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

One would think that a little research on the NRAs TRUE history would suffice to enlighten....as if the NRAs part in drafting and passing the 1934 NFA and 1968 GCA aren't enough.

Alexcabbie

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
Wow.

Too bad Barry's gonna be the next POTUS.
LIKE HELL HE WILL. I guess nobody is aware that Ubama took it that one fatal step over the edge. Actually it was more like a running leap into the Grand Canyon. I just got word today that his sleazeball bunch of liars sent their lawyers into PA and tried to cow the media into dropping the ads with threats of lawsuits. The NRA was prepared for this and had THEIR counsel right behind them to debunk this attack on the FIRST Amendment. Thus the Ubamanistas only managed to redouble the impact of the ads and as a bonus their perfidy is now a national news story. If Ubama is "POTUS" it will stand for "Pouting Over The Unrealized Swindle"

And by the way the Ubamanista in that video needs a banana cream pie right in the puss.:celebrate

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Comp-tech wrote:
One would think that a little research on the NRAs TRUE history would suffice to enlighten....as if the NRAs part in drafting and passing the 1934 NFA and 1968 GCA aren't enough.
Ooo burn!

True, though, very true.

The NRA is just like congress, you have to be engaged and make your voice heard.
In the past certain leaders of the NRA were forced to compromise, because popular support was being manipulated against gun ownership. Today, we are on the offensive. We cannot broadly sweep aside every gun law, but we can incrementally reduce the restrictions, more rapidly than they were imposed. We've even seen that gun writer (can't remeber his name, started with a Z I think) lose his job for talking smack about our AR's. Some ofthe fudders might be fooled by nObama, because he'll be gracious enough to allow them to keep their bolt action 30.06, for now. However, nobody else should be under any illusions that if the thugs behind the moonbat messiah have their way we will have NOTHING, not evensingle shot .22's. Make no mistake about it, nObama is a hard left radical. He'd havebeen throwing bombs with Bill Ayers if hewas around during their failed communist revolution.

:celebrateNRA and GOA Life Member.:celebrate

Alexcabbie

imported post

Ten-four, PFW and the man I call Ubama and you call nObama really ought to call the whole thing off as the various gun and shooting blogs wake up about this he will get his young Commie butt toasted but good on Nov.4. Even if someone does not own a single firearm these latest neo-facist tactics against the first amendment ought to change a substantial amount of minds.

People think President Bush "shredded " the constitution yet no one hasgotten arrested for bitching about it, which means it hasn't happened. Ubama has shown himself to be hostile to the two things that only a tyrant need fear: an armed citizenry speaking freely and openly. And he will find out, never fear, what happens when the full weight of the firearms owning community and the National ifle Association falls on him at the only polls that matter. We all need to get the word out, donate, and above all SHOW UP AND VOTE as lots of Ubamanistas are young sspoiled brats who won't be bothered.

I don't mean to be a windbag but consider this: Many of the folks who are planning to vote for Ubaama don't fully trust him and will probably decide to throw a check on him by putting in a Republican House and/or senate. Ideal outcome = just enough of these to get one or both houses retaken by Republicans but not enough to elect Ubama. But I'll settle for jus sending the god damned Communist wannabe dictator back to Illinois or, better, Kenya

1swellguy

imported post

ama-gi wrote:
Bookman wrote:
GLENGLOCKER wrote:
They negotiated all our gun rights away??? I missed the memo on that one.
It's an in process thing. They're beginning to cave on "assault weapons". The "pure" hunting faction thinks if you don't use it to shoot meat, you don't need it.
The NRA was the prime opponent of the AWB and were responsible in large part to its sunsetting. The board of directors are elected by a vote of the membership, so feel free to join and vote board members out that you don't like.
Anyone who is ok with their type of gun, but not ok with my type of gun is still an anti-gunner in my book. Below is video of an NRA board member that some may find very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSGySNLyACE

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

1swellguy wrote:
ama-gi wrote:
Bookman wrote:
GLENGLOCKER wrote:
They negotiated all our gun rights away??? I missed the memo on that one.
It's an in process thing. They're beginning to cave on "assault weapons". The "pure" hunting faction thinks if you don't use it to shoot meat, you don't need it.
The NRA was the prime opponent of the AWB and were responsible in large part to its sunsetting. The board of directors are elected by a vote of the membership, so feel free to join and vote board members out that you don't like.
Anyone who is ok with their type of gun, but not ok with my type of gun is still an anti-gunner in my book. Below is video of an NRA board member that some may find very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSGySNLyACE
That's the interview I was talking about.

Alexcabbie

imported post

All this bickering about the NRA is one thing and they do ask for money too much; and on one occasion I recieved aan envelope marked "LEGAL ACTION PENDING-RESPONSE DOVUMENT ENCLOSED that really ticked me off at least after I had finished figuring out why anybody might wanna sue me. And what you all say may be true to some degree (but I see no evidence of it in American Rifleman).

However I think we need to put aside differences and concentrate on Job One which is to make sure that Barack Hussein Obama stays out of the White House we made nice with Stalin todefeat Hitler and so surely we can at least cooperate and help the NRA in their ad campaign which is tellingly effective judging from the response of Team Obama.

Also, and not pointing any fingers, remember that Obama's people are basically rats and not aboveinfiltrating the gun blogs with moles. the focus of these posts ought to be IMHO on the perfidy of the gun-grabbing agenda of Obama and his campaign and on their repugnant tactics in trying to squelch those who oppose them; at least until November 5. After that THEN we can go into putting down the NRA. Perhaps the NRA does have its faults. But sowing distrust of them among gun owners is plainly a prime goal of the Obama campaign and if, before this election is over any of us says anything that would diminish the effectiveness of these ads which have got the Ubamanistas scrambling; then IMHO and I mean no offense but you are playing into Obama's hand and if you are not a mole you might as well be one. I hope no one has lost sight of the fact that Obama represents a threat not only to gun rights of all types but to the entire Bill of Rights and the American way of life.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
All this bickering about the NRA is one thing and they do ask for money too much; and on one occasion I recieved aan envelope marked "LEGAL ACTION PENDING-RESPONSE DOVUMENT ENCLOSED that really ticked me off at least after I had finished figuring out why anybody might wanna sue me. And what you all say may be true to some degree (but I see no evidence of it in American Rifleman).

However I think we need to put aside differences and concentrate on Job One which is to make sure that Barack Hussein Obama stays out of the White House we made nice with Stalin todefeat Hitler and so surely we can at least cooperate and help the NRA in their ad campaign which is tellingly effective judging from the response of Team Obama.

Also, and not pointing any fingers, remember that Obama's people are basically rats and not aboveinfiltrating the gun blogs with moles. the focus of these posts ought to be IMHO on the perfidy of the gun-grabbing agenda of Obama and his campaign and on their repugnant tactics in trying to squelch those who oppose them; at least until November 5. After that THEN we can go into putting down the NRA. Perhaps the NRA does have its faults. But sowing distrust of them among gun owners is plainly a prime goal of the Obama campaign and if, before this election is over any of us says anything that would diminish the effectiveness of these ads which have got the Ubamanistas scrambling; then IMHO and I mean no offense but you are playing into Obama's hand and if you are not a mole you might as well be one. I hope no one has lost sight of the fact that Obama represents a threat not only to gun rights of all types but to the entire Bill of Rights and the American way of life.
Couldn't have said it better myself. After we snuff out the commies, we can concentrate on getting rid of the NRA Board members playing Chamberlain with our rights. Neil Knox was very critical of them, and was instrumental in changing their policies. Just like anything else, you have to get involved. If you are a member, pay attention to the board, and elect people who will maintain strong lobby for our scary black guns. However, the MAJOR priority is sending that big earred joke back to Chicago.

imperialism2024

imported post

Is it really that difficult to spell the names of candidates correctly? Perhaps the frothing-at-the-mouth McCain supporters should have spent some more time in those "government schools"...

:banghead:

Grow up, kids.

MetalChris

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Is it really that difficult to spell the names of candidates correctly? Perhaps the frothing-at-the-mouth McCain supporters should have spent some more time in those "government schools"...

Grow up, kids.
I am by no means a McCain supporter, but I do like to butcher Obammamamaama's name...mostly because I can't be bothered to type it correctly. :) I just hit "a's" and "m's" randomly. :p

Deanimator

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
I am by no means a McCain supporter, but I do like to butcher Obammamamaama's name...mostly because I can't be bothered to type it correctly. :) I just hit "a's" and "m's" randomly. :p
I'm kind of partial to "Obamadinejad". :D

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:

Grow up, kids.

Perhaps the omniscient cynics should LIGHTEN UP.

Alexcabbie

imported post

I am not a frothing at the mouth McCain supporter, I am a guy who knows that if you drive over a ten inch deep pothole you are headed to the garage: but if you drive into a ten foot sinkhole you are headed to the MORGUE.

Lest I be thought a racist, I'll skip wisecracks about a "black hole". Oops......

mvpel

imported post

Comp-tech wrote:
So you think that standing in the middle of a railroad track holding up your hands to an oncoming freight train is more admirable and praiseworthy than taking a crowbar and bending the track as much as you can?