• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Megyn Kelly grills Obama spokesman on NRA ads

Dustin

imported post

I like how he just kept saying, It's completely False,

But I've proven you wrong right here,

"Thatiscompletely false"

But I've proven you worng right here,

"That iscompletely false"

But I've proven you wrong right here,

Then she led him into the Did Obama ever support Handgun Bans, he says Absolutly NOT, then she reads HIS OWN HANDWRITING ! LOL !

Oops !

hogleg

imported post

I think it is about time sometough questions start coming out on Obama and his Common Sense Gun Regulations......... I wouldn't neccessaryily say the NYT debunked some of the NRA's talking points about Obama and his stand on Gun Control. They just repeated that Obama said it was not tru and ran with that.

Obama and all of his Lib hacks need to restrict gun ownership as much as possible because when the failed programs they start ruin this country, folks will be after them..........

Armed

imported post

Did you also notice how the hack keeps throwing out the phrase "the right to go hunting"? That is the deception they are using to skirt the true 2A question. Kind of goes along with that previously unheard of "pro-hunter" group that is supporting Obama....

Huck

imported post

I noticed the usual tactic thedemlibs usethat nObama lackeyBill Burtontried using on Megyn Kelly, keep talking over the questioner so that only the demlib's side is heard. I was glad to see her put him in his place.

How about the part where Burton says that "of course Barak Obama thinks that people should have the rightto own guns, to defend themselves, to go hunting. He has along recordon it." A long record? Yeah, all the way back to when he started running for President.

Statesman

imported post

Dustin wrote:
Megyn Kelly grills Obama spokesman on NRA ads

[url]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48d_1222279036[/url]

I don't support the NRA either, but .....

WHOA!!!

This guy stuck to his lying script all the way through the video. He sounds like a broken record, and dodged and weaved all the way through. No doubt, Obama wants to take our guns. He could have helped Hitler's propaganda campaign equally well.

HyDef

imported post

I love how they say we need "common sense gun laws" to restrict certain guns. Let someone mention "common sense abortion laws" to restrict certain type of abortions and the liberals go nuts. If you ban a certain type of abortion it opens the door to eventually banning all types of abortion. Well, banning certain types of guns opens the door to banning all types of guns, right?. They want it both ways when it suits them, though, don't they?

nking

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

HyDef wrote:
I love how they say we need "common sense gun laws" to restrict certain guns. Let someone mention "common sense abortion laws" to restrict certain type of abortions and the liberals go nuts. If you ban a certain type of abortion it opens the door to eventually banning all types of abortion. Well, banning certain types of guns opens the door to banning all types of guns, right?. They want it both ways when it suits them, though, don't they?
Preach it bro, im with ya on it.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

HyDef wrote:
Not at all to get into the abortion issue, however, that is a great example of the hypocrisy of the left's positions.

Hokie

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

She should have brought up that he supports the Chicago and DC gun bans. Or how come his posioion is not what was reported. He did not fill out and answer the question are himself or at least revew it? How are we to trust his campain if it relesaes bad info?

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

Bookman wrote:
GLENGLOCKER wrote:
They negotiated all our gun rights away??? I missed the memo on that one.
It's an in process thing. They're beginning to cave on "assault weapons". The "pure" hunting faction thinks if you don't use it to shoot meat, you don't need it.
Could you post your source please?

sjhipple

imported post

Bookman wrote:
GLENGLOCKER wrote:
They negotiated all our gun rights away??? I missed the memo on that one.
It's an in process thing. They're beginning to cave on "assault weapons". The "pure" hunting faction thinks if you don't use it to shoot meat, you don't need it.
The NRA was the prime opponent of the AWB and were responsible in large part to its sunsetting. The board of directors are elected by a vote of the membership, so feel free to join and vote board members out that you don't like.