• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC and,ahem, interpersonal activity

Daddyo

imported post

I'll try to keep this family friendlly. I'm married for 20 years and well out of dating, so the question never has and never will come up for me. But it seems the demographic here is decidedly young and single so...

I'm assuming everyone carries when out on a date. So lets assume its a first or second date, and things start to get...busy. What do you do about your firearm if the clothing starts to come off?

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I used to drop mine (BUG)in my boot... 'n take off the gunbelt 'n hang it on the bedpost.

'Course... you can always go 'Rodeo'... boots 'n spurs... Wavin' yer hat with one hand while firin' yer pistol with the other... Yeeehaa! Ride 'em Cowboy! :lol:

Do not try this in ground floor apartments. :what:

Legba

imported post

I've had to disarm for 'combat' before. The chick took it pretty well. I remember a joke about "so that really was a gun in your pants." Nice ice breaker for what might have been awkward or even creepy.

-ljp

imperialism2024

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
I used to drop mine (BUG)in my boot... 'n take off the gunbelt 'n hang it on the bedpost.

'Course... you can always go 'Rodeo'... boots 'n spurs... Wavin' yer hat with one hand while firin' yer pistol with the other... Yeeehaa! Ride 'em Cowboy! :lol:

Do not try this in ground floor apartments. :what:
:lol:

I'll be laughing about that one for awhile.

Anyway, take a look at: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum7/10924.html

FogRider

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Some prefer inter-species activities... :shock:
They sure do. But as disgusting as I find that, I have yet to see how it affects me (or anyone else) at all, much less to the point I would feel the need to do something about it.

ScottyT

imported post

If she is the kind of girl who would be concerned about seeing my CC piece, the odds are pretty good that we would never get in that situation to begin with!

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Unless you jump from talking across a table directly into sex then she'll already know you're carrying it the second you get a hug. So what does it matter how you go about taking it off after that?Maybe think the situation through a little more. :p

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

I try to wear the shoulder rig for romantic occasions. The ladies LOVE the bond look, lol. And like others have said, if the girl has a problem with my pistol, she wont have any luck with my gun. :D