• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC and,ahem, interpersonal activity

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

"If you think that's impressive, wait till you see the 'real' gun!"
Or...
"If you're scared of that one then I'm not sure if you can handle taking this any further!"
:celebrate:what::celebrate:what:

Alexcabbie

imported post

Anyone who knows me knows I have firearms. It is one of the first things they learn about me, as I love to take new friends to the range esp. f they have never fired a pistol or rifle before. I never get giggy with "pickups" so surprises are not a prob. Then again by 55 MOST of us have learned to think with the big head.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

No one brought it up, but what if hers is bigger? :what::celebrate

Besides she might have seen it, being an "OC" forum and all.
If she can't respect my children, she can't have me either.
I've never been with someone who would be so objectionable,
but haven't dated a big city leo either.

Or is it just the guy ones?
Any female LEO encounters out there?

What is the protocol for relinquishing a bra piece when stopped?

nova

imported post

Gives you yet another reason to say "Excuse me while I whip this out" :lol: