• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tom Gresham's Gun Talk

samaloney2006

imported post

Just received my every few days or so E-mail from Tom Gresham's radio talk show. He had an extremely great article about open carry. He also mentioned look up opencarry.org for example.He went into "Rights Movements" over the last 50 or 60 years (for comparison) and here was another example of the people exercisingthere "Constitutional Rights". Try his web site at www.guntalk.com to read it. It is to long to retype here. I couldn't find it on his web site so maybe you computer gooroo's who are so much better than these tired old eyes can find it and let us know.