• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OPEN CARRY APPRECIATED for The Arizona Citizens Defense League annual meeting, Sat. 10/18

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Just saw an announcement from Alan Korwin:

--

TASTEFUL OPEN CARRY APPRECIATED--
How many events can make that claim?! Join your tastefully armed friends for a tasty lunch and bash, The Arizona Citizens Defense League annual meeting, Sat. 10/18, Noon to 4:30, http://www.azcdl.org

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

From the time that I was in Arizona I saw several invitations to firearm rights related conferences which encouraged tasteful open carriage of firearms. I think the majority of them were ones in which Mr. Korwin were involved as well. As an open carrier there, just like in VA now, I was encouraged by the request for open carry.