• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post your name calling and petty bickering here.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

It seems lately that anytime someone tries to post something, it is usually met with a stupid, and almost always off topic comment. Having said this, I would like you all to use this thread to vent all of your virtual bitching.

If you read something and you absolutely must call the poster a douche bag, or if you simply want to make fun of somebody's mustache, please come here to do it. When I come to this forum to read about an issue, I would rather not wade through ten pages of @#$%, to find one sentence of comprehension.

As you may have noticed, some members have disappeared from this website. While I personally do not care how many members post here, it is always troublesome to hear of somebody leaving. Even if you don't open carry, and are just here to stir the pot, let us please debate in a civilized manner.

scorpioajr

imported post

I got one:

ThoughtPolice: You suck. but only when you are advocating CC over OC. ya don't suck when you are 'on board'...nah, you just suck. :celebrate

hehehe... :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: ...crap i just saw the "..or grow up" option... it WAS a trick!

yo101jimmy

imported post

Jensen,

you are like a Mall Ninja :)

and that yo101 jimmy guy is a dee dee dee! :what:

the rest of the crew is weird! :cuss:

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate