• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Your right 229

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

This really stinks!:what:

West Virginia Man Charged with Assaulting an Officer

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

South Charleston Police Department

Jose Cruz

A man arrested for driving under the influence in West Virginia got himself into a lot more trouble later at the police station.

Jose Cruz was pulled over Monday night on Route 60 in South Charleston for driving with his headlights off. He was subsequently arrested after failing a series of sobriety tests, according to WSAZ TV in Charleston.

During fingerprinting, Cruz then allegedly moved closer to one of the officers and passed gas, the station reported. In the complaint, the investigating officer wrote that police noticed a "very strong" odor.

The alleged stunt led Cruz to be charged with another offense — battery on an officer — in addition to DUI and obstruction, WSAZ reported.

LEO 229

imported post

Not very nice.... but hardly an assault...

That charge stinks to high heaven!!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Ohio Patriot wrote:
Your right 229

Call me an annoying nitpick, but it bugs me to no end when people confuse your with you're.
Your kidding, right?!
I couldn't believe it either. We're discussing a serious danger to Law Enforcement, Felonious Farting.... and OP is being anal!
:cuss::cuss:

Sorry Patriot, couldn't resist:uhoh:

LEO 229

imported post

peter nap wrote:
I couldn't believe it either. We're discussing a serious danger to Law Enforcement, Felonious Farting.... and OP is being anal!
:cuss::cuss:

Sorry Patriot, couldn't resist:uhoh:

This is not a joking matter!! Your going to stop, right?!! :uhoh:

And no more talk about anal.. OK??!! :lol:

It is where gas emanates from.... but let's not go there!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
peter nap wrote:
.... and OP is being anal!
Please, 'anile'. You can't teach an old dog/woman new tricks. Stupid goes clean to the bone.
No Doug, we're discussing the unlawful breaking of wind. In this case it's anal!
Someone in Wisconsin should certainly understand that.

DocV

imported post

Mugshot...

sharted.jpg

sccrref

imported post

Me thinks that this thread should be on one of the CC boards. Unless, of course the person was OCing his rear end at the time. I wonder if he had his picture ID and CHP on him?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

sccrref wrote:
Me thinks that this thread should be on one of the CC boards. Unless, of course the person was OCing his rear end at the time. I wonder if he had his picture ID and CHP on him?
I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has....:shock:

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Next they'll add a charge of "unauthorized emission of greenhouse gases" and "contributing to the warming of a planet".

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
Next they'll add a charge of "unauthorized emission of greenhouse gases" and "contributing to the warming of a planet".
I just wonder if he asked the officer to pull his finger.:shock:

That could be conspiracy to expel gas.

MeBaby

imported post

peter nap wrote:
Dutch Uncle wrote:
I just wonder if he asked the officer to pull his finger.:shock:

That could be conspiracy to expel gas.

Your kidding.... right? What's you're problem? :celebrateI couldn't resist. He must not

read many of 229's posts:p