Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep it real

Banned

Post imported post

This thread is inspired by SGT JENSEN and his thread
    " Post your name calling and petty bickering here."

I am publicly calling you all out on the B.S.

This forum can be read by anyone with internet access.

How do we really represent ourselves?

There are multiple posts and "stories" that are truly difficult to be taken seriously.

I don't think that we want to draw lines in the sand with most groups or people.
    Thier are some groups that we just will disagree with. But why start a fight?

I call for an end to the B.S. posts and stories.

If it didnt really happen please dont waste my time.

Post imported post

youscareme wrote:
    This thread is inspired by 9MM and his thread
    I did what now?

Banned

Post imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
    youscareme wrote:
    This thread is inspired by 9MM and his thread
    I did what now?
    you inspired me in a good way.

Post imported post

Well, thats cool bro, but I didn't compose that Topic... " Post your name calling and petty bickering here."..so..

Banned

Post imported post

Dang it, It was sgt Jensen that needs the props.
    My bad.

Post imported post

who the hell are u to say whats BS and whats not .... obviously u live ur life infront of this little computer window or else u wouldnt be trying to pick Peoples lives and experiences apart. how about u keep ur ignorance to yourself befor it comes back to bit u in the a$$! I feel personally attacked by your post on my "first time drawn on" and if u really REALLY want proof that that happened i shall give u the #s of the people that were with me , BUTTTTTttttt WTF are u for me to justify anything that i write just because your inteligence is not quite that of my 5 year old son. So regardless of what you think may and maynot have happened GET OVER YOURSELF AND QUIT TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INVOLVED IN YOU IGNORANT PLOT TO INSTAGATE A FORUM WAR! In other words GET A LIFE!!!

P.S. when u grow some Gonads and come to a picknick/meeting we can talk some more!

Banned

Post imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
    who the hell are u to say whats BS and whats not .... obviously u live ur life infront of this little computer window or else u wouldnt be trying to pick Peoples lives and experiences apart. how about u keep ur ignorance to yourself befor it comes back to bit u in the a$$! I feel personally attacked by your post on my "first time drawn on" and if u really REALLY want proof that that happened i shall give u the #s of the people that were with me , BUTTTTTttttt WTF are u for me to justify anything that i write just because your inteligence is not quite that of my 5 year old son. So regardless of what you think may and maynot have happened GET OVER YOURSELF AND QUIT TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INVOLVED IN YOU IGNORANT PLOT TO INSTAGATE A FORUM WAR! In other words GET A LIFE!!!

P.S. when u grow some Gonads and come to a picknick/meeting we can talk some more!
    I was talking about this type of behavior specifically. NO I DO NOT BELEIVE YOUR BS.
    I don't care if that hurts your feelings. But I dont understand how you feel that it is a personal attack that I dont beleive your fairy tales.

"who the hell are u to say whats BS and whats not ...." It is just MY opinion.

Forum war? what are you talking about?

so...

anyway thanks for driving my point home.

Banned

Post imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:

"and if u really REALLY want proof that that happened i shall give u the #s of the people that were with me ,"

Ok, Post em.

Post imported post

We do not use these forums to give out personal information. If your life is so incomplete without knowing what is true and what is embellished, get private info via email (or PM).

Banned

Post imported post

he can pm then to me then. Cause I'm betting it will not be verified. My life is not incomplete you JA I just would like to maintain some type of credibility of the forums.

Im seeing the forums lately as a antihandgunners example of sunday morning cartoons.

Post imported post

youscareme wrote:
    you JA
    Well **** You very much...

What is the big deal? I know you wouldn't believe a LOT of stories I could tell you about my own life (Struck by lightning, hitting a Black Mamba on my bike, etc...), but I certainly don't care enough about whether or not some schmuck on the internet believes me or not.

Who the hell are you to demand proof?

Banned

Post imported post

are you getting into someone elses business?

BTW I am not demanding proof, It was offered. I just accepted the offer.

And you are the second to proove my point.

Post imported post

You are just a contentious *******. Why are you even here, I have never seen you post anything constructive.

And I proved your point? Would that be:

If calling you out on being a dick is making a point, it is a point I want to make.

Post imported post

ScottyT wrote:
    (Struck by lightning, hitting a Black Mamba on my bike, etc...)...
    hell ya! Whoa ScottyT, you can't just leave us hangin' with that!

Post imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
    ScottyT wrote:
    (Struck by lightning, hitting a Black Mamba on my bike, etc...)...
    hell ya! Whoa Sarge, you can't just leave us hangin' with that!
    I would share, but someone would jump on me for being off topic. Ask me about it at the October Meet!

Post imported post

Here, NOW we're Off Topic (lol)

Post imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
    Here, NOW we're Off Topic (lol)

Post imported post

Well, well, well, well........

....LOOKY who decided to show up. For an off-topic post! For shame...

Post imported post

youscareme wrote:
    This thread is inspired by SGT JENSEN and his thread
    " Post your name calling and petty bickering here."

I am publicly calling you all out on the B.S.

This forum can be read by anyone with internet access.

There are multiple posts and "stories" that are truly difficult to be taken seriously.

I don't think that we want to draw lines in the sand with most groups or people.
    Thier are some groups that we just will disagree with.Â* But why start a fight?

I call for an end to the B.S. posts and stories.

If it didnt really happen please dont waste my time.

Cry me a river!!! If your goal is to get all the BS off this or any internet site then you have your work cut out for you. It is the INTERNET for crying out loud. It is riddled with BS. Don't like it cancel your ISP and go back to playing solitaire. This is not a personal attack, I just feel you are barking up the wrong tree. Like trying to remove sand from a desert. Good luck and stay safe.

Post imported post

well said .... i agree 100000%

Post imported post

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I was not there to see if the pull over was real what really happened! and honestly WHO CARES one way or another? Ok well I believe it wasn't B$ I met schwarzi88 in person and honestly he doesn't look or act like some one who would sit by the watering hole and tell stories. besides the point, here we are once again on a pointless post!

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Banned

Post imported post

ScottyT wrote:
    You are just a contentious @#$%. Why are you even here, I have never seen you post anything constructive.

And I proved your point? Would that be:

If calling you out on being a dick is making a point, it is a point I want to make.
    The point i was making is proved again.

My discussion was not even about you. schwarzi88 offered to show the proof that his story was true. I accepted the offer that he made.

I have not seen the proof just this BS stuff.

"If calling you out on being a dick is making a point, it is a point I want to make."

What a great representation of yourself! the childish post is also a representation of the OC movment members.

My point is proven.

I See this type of behavior as self destructive. I comment on it. And I get this.

You know there are freeks on both sides of the issue. But we dont need to prove it in writing.

Post imported post

You're funny, in a sad, pathetic kind of way.

Thanks for policing the internet though, we really appreciate it.

Post imported post

Post anytime always like hearing from you. I belive his story and don't feel that he needs to prove anything to you. I met him at a OC Event in Murray outstanding guy this is completly within his chacater so please find another target. Use me if you wish but anyone will do. Thanks and have a great day sir.
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Post imported post

This thread is a waste of internet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast