• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep it real

youscareme

Banned
imported post

This thread is inspired by SGT JENSEN and his thread
" Post your name calling and petty bickering here."

I am publicly calling you all out on the B.S.

This forum can be read by anyone with internet access.

How do we really represent ourselves?

There are multiple posts and "stories" that are truly difficult to be taken seriously.

I don't think that we want to draw lines in the sand with most groups or people.
Thier are some groups that we just will disagree with. But why start a fight?

I call for an end to the B.S. posts and stories.

If it didnt really happen please dont waste my time.

schwarzi88

imported post

who the hell are u to say whats BS and whats not .... obviously u live ur life infront of this little computer window or else u wouldnt be trying to pick Peoples lives and experiences apart. how about u keep ur ignorance to yourself befor it comes back to bit u in the a$$! I feel personally attacked by your post on my "first time drawn on" and if u really REALLY want proof that that happened i shall give u the #s of the people that were with me , BUTTTTTttttt WTF are u for me to justify anything that i write just because your inteligence is not quite that of my 5 year old son. So regardless of what you think may and maynot have happened GET OVER YOURSELF AND QUIT TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INVOLVED IN YOU IGNORANT PLOT TO INSTAGATE A FORUM WAR! In other words GET A LIFE!!!

P.S. when u grow some Gonads and come to a picknick/meeting we can talk some more!

youscareme

Banned
imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
who the hell are u to say whats BS and whats not .... obviously u live ur life infront of this little computer window or else u wouldnt be trying to pick Peoples lives and experiences apart. how about u keep ur ignorance to yourself befor it comes back to bit u in the a$$! I feel personally attacked by your post on my "first time drawn on" and if u really REALLY want proof that that happened i shall give u the #s of the people that were with me , BUTTTTTttttt WTF are u for me to justify anything that i write just because your inteligence is not quite that of my 5 year old son. So regardless of what you think may and maynot have happened GET OVER YOURSELF AND QUIT TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INVOLVED IN YOU IGNORANT PLOT TO INSTAGATE A FORUM WAR! In other words GET A LIFE!!!

P.S. when u grow some Gonads and come to a picknick/meeting we can talk some more!
I was talking about this type of behavior specifically. NO I DO NOT BELEIVE YOUR BS.
I don't care if that hurts your feelings. But I dont understand how you feel that it is a personal attack that I dont beleive your fairy tales.

"who the hell are u to say whats BS and whats not ...." It is just MY opinion.

Forum war? what are you talking about?

so...:cuss:

anyway thanks for driving my point home.

youscareme

Banned
imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:

"and if u really REALLY want proof that that happened i shall give u the #s of the people that were with me ,"

Ok, Post em.

ScottyT

imported post

We do not use these forums to give out personal information. If your life is so incomplete without knowing what is true and what is embellished, get private info via email (or PM).

youscareme

Banned
imported post

he can pm then to me then. Cause I'm betting it will not be verified. My life is not incomplete you JA I just would like to maintain some type of credibility of the forums.

Im seeing the forums lately as a antihandgunners example of sunday morning cartoons.

ScottyT

imported post

youscareme wrote:
Well **** You very much...

What is the big deal? I know you wouldn't believe a LOT of stories I could tell you about my own life (Struck by lightning, hitting a Black Mamba on my bike, etc...), but I certainly don't care enough about whether or not some schmuck on the internet believes me or not.

Who the hell are you to demand proof?

youscareme

Banned
imported post

are you getting into someone elses business?

BTW I am not demanding proof, It was offered. I just accepted the offer.

And you are the second to proove my point.

ScottyT

imported post

You are just a contentious asshole. Why are you even here, I have never seen you post anything constructive.

And I proved your point? Would that be:

If calling you out on being a dick is making a point, it is a point I want to make.

scorpioajr

imported post

Here, NOW we're Off Topic (lol)

cunningplan.jpg

mazellan819

imported post

youscareme wrote:
This thread is inspired by SGT JENSEN and his thread
" Post your name calling and petty bickering here."

I am publicly calling you all out on the B.S.

This forum can be read by anyone with internet access.

There are multiple posts and "stories" that are truly difficult to be taken seriously.

I don't think that we want to draw lines in the sand with most groups or people.
Thier are some groups that we just will disagree with.  But why start a fight?

I call for an end to the B.S. posts and stories.

If it didnt really happen please dont waste my time.

Cry me a river!!! If your goal is to get all the BS off this or any internet site then you have your work cut out for you. It is the INTERNET for crying out loud. It is riddled with BS. Don't like it cancel your ISP and go back to playing solitaire. This is not a personal attack, I just feel you are barking up the wrong tree. Like trying to remove sand from a desert. Good luck and stay safe.