• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep it real

yo101jimmy

imported post

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I was not there to see if the pull over was real what really happened! and honestly WHO CARES one way or another? Ok well I believe it wasn't B$ I met schwarzi88 in person and honestly he doesn't look or act like some one who would sit by the watering hole and tell stories. besides the point, here we are once again on a pointless post!

youscareme

Banned
imported post

ScottyT wrote:
You are just a contentious @#$%. Why are you even here, I have never seen you post anything constructive.

And I proved your point? Would that be:

How do we really represent ourselves?
If calling you out on being a dick is making a point, it is a point I want to make.

The point i was making is proved again.

My discussion was not even about you. schwarzi88 offered to show the proof that his story was true. I accepted the offer that he made.

I have not seen the proof just this BS stuff.

"If calling you out on being a dick is making a point, it is a point I want to make."

What a great representation of yourself! the childish post is also a representation of the OC movment members.

My point is proven.

I See this type of behavior as self destructive. I comment on it. And I get this.

You know there are freeks on both sides of the issue. But we dont need to prove it in writing.

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Post anytime always like hearing from you. I belive his story and don't feel that he needs to prove anything to you. I met him at a OC Event in Murray outstanding guy this is completly within his chacater so please find another target. Use me if you wish but anyone will do. Thanks and have a great day sir.