• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oct is comming up fast and we need to get a meeting set up

Matai

imported post

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

Now that I've got your attention... ;)

Joy Luck is fine with us showing up, armed and all.They're only concern is that all applicable laws are followed, so I took the opportunity to educate them on Utah's open carry laws and they were fine with it. They will have their private banquet room set up for us. Here's the info:

Joy Luck Restaurant
10745 S. State St in Sandy
Sat, Oct 11th @ 6:00 PM

Meals are $8-$14. Add to that drinks and appetizers, as you like.

The reservation is under "Utah Open Carry"

Now, how about a head count? I've heard 2 "yes"'s so far. I'll be there, too. Assuming the other ones are married that's 6 people. Kind of sad for a get-together. C'mon, who else is planning on being there?

Bring on the dancing monkeys!!!!!
:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't mind and I have to drive further than you! (Natural Gas is great!) The Dodges are coming from Ogden!