• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Obama campaign tries to get NRA ads pulled'. John R. Lott, Jr.

sureshot

imported post

Goto: http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo

Scroll down and on the right hand column click on Obama wants to ban ads.

His campaign committee wants to ban NRA ads on the radio and TV spelling out his voting records on gun control. I am sending e-mails and snail mail to every gun website I know. Regardless of who you might be supporting, if you want tokeep yourguns and gun rights, there is only one party to vote for.

JOHN McCANN AND SARAH PALIN

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I've seen at least one nObama supporter who is probably some campaign staffer slamming McCain. Even if you disagree with everything else McCain stands for, think he's too old or whatever, if you are here on this site you are supposed to be a gun owner and support OC.

No one with any brains at all, (especially those who want too at least keep the laws as they are, let alone ease restrictions), should even consider obama. McCain has a less than stellar record, but he at least panders for our vote, opposed the AWB, and supported our side in the SC amicus brief. I'm more than certain obama will do everything he can to destroy the second amendment, confiscate weapons, and even ban imports of ammo. Don't be a moron, if gun rights are an issue to you, and you just can't support McCain, don't vote for the moonbat.

Hell, obama is openly trying to subvert the 1st amendment, do you think he gives a damn about the 2nd?

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

sureshot wrote:
Goto: http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo

Scroll down and on the right hand column click on Obama wants to ban ads.

His campaign committee wants to ban NRA ads on the radio and TV spelling out his voting records on gun control. I am sending e-mails and snail mail to every gun website I know. Regardless of who you might be supporting, if you want tokeep yourguns and gun rights, there is only one party to vote for.

JOHN McCANN AND SARAH PALIN
They are not the 'party'. The party is the same one that elected the Bush-41/43 dynasty.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

LovesHisXD45 wrote:
Thundar wrote:
What kritocratic bull$#!+

So let me get this straight. The NRA is wrong because they called out Obama for supporting a ban on hunting rifles? My EBRis a more effectivedeerkiller than most single shot rifles. Seems kind of funny that almost all deer rounds are "armor piercing when the armor is a police bullet proof vest, designed to stop the large slow handgun round, not the small fast hunting round. Maybe Obama and Biden need a ballistics tutorial.

What is real truth?? Obama and Biden are both colossal gun grabbers, but more importantly Obama shows a gross lack of ethics using lawyers to threaten sanction which would fall under his executive department to enforce if elected.

His evil knows no bounds!!!

If you really dig into the legalities of the issue at hand, and put aside any bias, from a legal standpoint, given the facts, the Obama representatives actually have a case if they can use factual information to back up their claims to the broadcaster.

As much as we may not like Obama or his percieved views on the 2nd ammendment, our feelings on the matter cannot affect or stand in the way of the laws on the books no matter how much we disagree with it. As far as the cases stated in the letter, the Obama representative does have a legal digress against the station if they do not comply with the FCC regulations concerning broadcast of libel, false, or slanderous material that can be prooven such according to the facts in a court of law.

I know that bites, and I know you probably don't like me now or think I am an Obama supporter and a traiter for pointing this out, but I just thought that I would point out the fact that a person's emotional view of a particular topic or situation do not sway the law or disprove the facts as they have been presented.

Kevin
Admittedly I'm extremely biased against obama, mainly because of his attitude towards us "bitter" gun owners. Then there's his support by hamas and every sort of neo nazi fruitcake leftwing moonbat. However, the NRA has proved that their accusations are factual, and fact check is itself funded by obama supporters. We all know washington post reporters don't just follow the democrat ticket for stories either. I would love too see a court battle over the issue, but it wouldn't be resolved in 5 weeks anyway. Obama has aired ads that were far more slanderous, and false, but naturally he's the first to demand ads be pulled.

rodbender

imported post

PrayingForWar wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
rodbender wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Strange...Dooky's nowhere to be found...
You noticed that , too?
Yeah, the silence is deafening.
WhoTF is "Dooky"?
Nickname for The Donkey
491.gif

Gunslinger

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
McCain panders for money/poplularity/power (the 1[suP]st[/suP] Duty - of an elect) and if 'Repugnicrats for Gun-control' offered more then he'd pimp for them and throw gun owners under the bus.
You're right. He's not on our side like Obama. Send him your donation yet?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
McCain panders for money/poplularity/power (the 1[suP]st[/suP] Duty - of an elect) and if 'Repugnicrats for Gun-control' offered more then he'd pimp for them and throw gun owners under the bus.

Probably the only time I've agreed with you.

Gunslinger wrote:
You're right. He's not on our side like Obama. Send him your donation yet?

Partisan politics at its finest. Where did he say he supported Obama?

Like I've said in every political thread, gun control isn't the only issue this election and those of voting based solely on the wedge issue of who's more gun friendly are going to have a rude awakening, kind of like Dubya II.

Prophet

imported post

rodbender wrote:
PrayingForWar wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
rodbender wrote:
MetalChris wrote:
Strange...Dooky's nowhere to be found...
You noticed that , too?
Yeah, the silence is deafening.
WhoTF is "Dooky"?
Nickname for The Donkey
491.gif
Hahaha...i thought you guys were talking about Dukester. Just as absent. Oh the cachophony of the silence...or just the phony part at least.