• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Event Poll.

Which event would you attend: Belle Isle or Ann Arbor?

• Belle Isle.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ann Arbor.

• Both.

• Total voters

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

dougwg wrote:
Link added

Detroit is a @#$% hole filled with animals that need to be put down.

i don't know doug. i work down here 1-2 days a week. it's not that bad in my experience. but then again, maybe i just haven't been in the right spots.

one interesting thing that hashappened: i was working at a detroit public school where a faculty member had 2 wheels stolen of their chrysler 300 at around 10am in a full parking lot. tip: don't park on the end of a row. it makes it easier for them to pull a van along side. they probably have an air compressor on board and it takes them less then a minute to jack your wheels.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

smellslikemichigan wrote:
dougwg wrote:
Link added

Detroit is a @#$% hole filled with animals that need to be put down.

i don't know doug. i work down here 1-2 days a week. it's not that bad in my experience. but then again, maybe i just haven't been in the right spots.

one interesting thing that hashappened: i was working at a detroit public school where a faculty member had 2 wheels stolen of their chrysler 300 at around 10am in a full parking lot. tip: don't park on the end of a row. it makes it easier for them to pull a van along side. they probably have an air compressor on board and it takes them less then a minute to jack your wheels.
Sssshhhh, stop giving away my secrets for obtaining new tires...really it's hard enough as it is.;)