• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast 9/27

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

This weeks secret location is - Northside

The River City Diner Sat. 9/27 9:30 AM Note previously posted date was incorrect
Parham and I-95 [font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]
803 East Parham Road No RSVP needed[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]
266-1500 Just bring your appetite and OC info cards
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] view map

Good home cooking and friendly atmosphere
No one leaves hungary
[/font]Easy off & easy on from the interstate

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Last week I got chewed out for disclosing the secret location of the weekly meeting of The Breakfast Club. This week is Grapeshot's turn to let the cat out of the bag.

Will Molly Ringwald and/or Ally Sheedy show up? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088847/. You have to be there to find out.

French Toast, Waffles or Pancakes available for certain small Infidels. Enough almost-healthy stuff to make RiverRats want to order. Easy access from I-64 and the western hinterlands to allow 67GTsto driveThreeGuns to get there and get back home before the cows need milking again. Safe enough that SFDoc will not need to perform first aidunless you order too much. Too bad it's on the main drag, as opposed to being on a SideStreet. http://www.rivercitydiner.com/Northside/

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

curtiswr wrote:
I'd love to come but I'm working tomorrow since we didn't work yesterday. :?

Try for next week!
If it was because of rain - you might get rained out again.

Next Sat. will find many of us at Culpeper VCDL picnic and steel plate shoot.

Link won't work -don't know why

Maybe we'll see you there.

Yata hey

SFDoc

imported post

skidmark wrote:
<snip> Safe enough that SFDoc will not need to perform first aidunless you order too much. <snip>
stay safe.

skidmark
That's good. Will be out of town Saturday (unless there's a last minute cancellation). Sorry I couldn't make it last weekend. Was stuck in DMV-HELL all day.