Thread: Petty Tyrant Watch List

Newport News, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Petty Tyrant Watch List - Sic Semper Tyrannis

So we have finally made it to a terrorist alert document.

Link here:

I always thought that it would be Chicago, but California does not surprise me. So I think it is about time we start posting the mug shots of petty tyrants.

Please feel free to add other petty tyrants to the watch list. Please do not turn this into a bashing thread for presidential candidates or the police. This is for the small fry.

Petty Tyrant Watch List - Sic Semper Tyrannis[/b]

BOLO BOLO BOLO (BOLO = Be On the Look Out)

Petty Tyrant #1

Sacramento, CA Sheriff

John McGinness

Petty Tyrant #2

Cleveland Mayor

Frank G. Jackson
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

, ,

Post imported post

Outstanding - keep up the good work, and don't forget to mail me my cut of your billion dollar civil rights suit judgment after they "rendition" you. What nonsense. Even if someone were to prevail in such a suit, it could only be after such a claim were found to be meritorious - i.e. that the police in question had, in fact, violated someone's civil rights. So it hardly matters if east coast agents provocateur are handing out copies of relevant gun rights case law - as long as the police themselves obey the same laws, they have nothing to worry about. Duh.