• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grassroots Organization of the Year

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

About 2 minutes ago, SCCC was awarded the Grassroots Organization of the Year from the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms during the Gun Rights Policy Conference.

Congratulations, Students for Concealed Carry on Campus!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

I endorse the selection 100%.

Congratualtions to Students for Concealed Carry on Campus (SCCC) - the second such Virginia grass roots organization of which I am aware to be awarded this distinctive recognition. A lot of hard work, dedication, time and some personal expense were undoubtably put forth. This group has grown by leaps and bounds during its short existance and made many sit up and take notice.

I not only have your back, I am willing to proudly stand beside you.

Yata hey

just_a_car

imported post

YES!!!

I was proud to wear my Blackhawk Serpa CQC holster (empty) all week around the UofWA campus and joined krazichinaman in manning the tent/booth out on the lawn outside the Husky Union Building (HUB).

I actually had quite a few fellow students ask me about it in my chemistry labs (I had the black holster poking through my white lab coat pocket) and got to explain what and why.