• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thanked for OC

edstephan

imported post

Saturday my wife and I had to do some work on the computers at our attorney’s office in Greensburg Pa. We figured we would then go to Pitcairn Monroeville Sportsmen's Club (PMSC) and do some shooting. I loaded the shooting gear, AR, and Garand as well as extra ammo for our pistols we were OC’ing. Finished the work at the attorney’s office and stopped at PMSC just as KAOS’s bachelor shoot was concluded. (Congrats KAOS). We had finished shooting and was on the way home and had to stop for batteries and some lunchmeat. We decided to stop at Naser’s meat market across the bridge from Apollo Pa. While in Naser’s, the butcher walked to me and said “Excuse me” (I thought here it comes) “I would like to thank you” (I must of looked puzzled) He then said “for open carrying and standing up for our rights, I should start carrying mine” (I was stunned) I said thank you and handed a Gun Rights flier I keep in my back pocket to him. He the said “No Thank You” and we parted ways. Just thought I would share this.

Ed

KBCraig

imported post

:cool:

The goal is for it to become odd to be thanked, not because OC is unusual, but because it's so commonplace that no one thinks twice about it!