Thread: Tourus Revolver

Post imported post

I just bought me a Taurus CIA 38 special model 850ss2. Haven't Had a chance to shoot it yet. Anyone have any experience with this gun? Let me know what you think.

Post imported post

Never shot one but looks like it should be a pretty mild shooter.

I shot the model 82 in .38 but its a bit bigger gun and well it handled very well in the .38

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Post imported post

Okay lets start out by saying it is a Tarus I hope I spelled it right

Only one way to test it let me know when and we will go shoot it at any range to test it out

So lets rock and roll and give me a reason to go shooting PM Me when you are ready
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Post imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
    Okay lets start out by saying it is a Tarus I hope I spelled it right

Only one way to test it let me know when and we will go shoot it at any range to test it out

So lets rock and roll and give me a reason to go shooting PM Me when you are ready
    PM PM PM lets all go! :celebratejust tell me when I would come out and blast off some rounds

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt