• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tourus Revolver

OCwith1911

imported post

I just bought me a Taurus CIA 38 special model 850ss2. Haven't Had a chance to shoot it yet. Anyone have any experience with this gun? Let me know what you think.

yo101jimmy

imported post

Never shot one but looks like it should be a pretty mild shooter.

I shot the model 82 in .38 but its a bit bigger gun and well it handled very well in the .38

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Okay lets start out by saying it is a Tarus I hope I spelled it right

Only one way to test it let me know when and we will go shoot it at any range to test it out

So lets rock and roll and give me a reason to go shooting PM Me when you are ready

yo101jimmy

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
Okay lets start out by saying it is a Tarus I hope I spelled it right

Only one way to test it let me know when and we will go shoot it at any range to test it out

So lets rock and roll and give me a reason to go shooting PM Me when you are ready
PM PM PM lets all go! :celebratejust tell me when I would come out and blast off some rounds