• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ann Arbor Get-Together, Official Thread

TheQ

People have tried and failed to find a location that would host 30 armed man walking in to have dinner. That being said, you are welcome to try it again.

If you find a location willing to host us, I will put on an event. Email me after you find a location

PHofmeister@miopencarry.org

Mitchell

People have tried and failed to find a location that would host 30 armed man walking in to have dinner. That being said, you are welcome to try it again.

If you find a location willing to host us, I will put on an event. Email me after you find a location

PHofmeister@miopencarry.org

Well, there is a challenge. I have a nice west side coney place in mind an I OC almost every Saturday with out issue. I did not know there was a desire.

Mitchell

Holidays restaurant on Stadium will be happy to have us. As soon as the board gets a date details will follows. They do not have a liquor licence so you 18-21 year olds are welcome.

For those of you up to it. DQ is right down the road if you want to walk for desert.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Holidays restaurant on Stadium will be happy to have us. As soon as the board gets a date details will follows. They do not have a liquor licence so you 18-21 year olds are welcome.

For those of you up to it. DQ is right down the road if you want to walk for desert.

Only concern would be - will people attending have to carry on UofM property to get to the restaurant. While getting board approval is a good idea, be advised that can be over a month when things shake out.

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

Last edited:

Mitchell

UofM property is NOT near this restaurant nor between it and DQ. That is mostly downtown out to North Campus with some outlying property on Wagner and out between Dexter and Pickney.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
I'd go, but that time puts it out of my reach. I work Monday nights, so, maybe next time, if it's on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Always like sticking it in the face of the AA left wing nuts. :)