• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ann Arbor Get-Together, Official Thread

LaVere

imported post

2936052878_20e232b203.jpg

More picture at Flickr below

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glavere/sets/72157607965539312/

taxwhat

imported post

What great bunch of humans I had the honor of meeting today in A2 ! And the city police officer and the Sargent where some of themost fantastic people you could ever meet !But I beat them in sidewalk race .

wow

Banned
imported post

what a bunch of hicks

classic fat dude in a scooter with his basket full of snacks

plus a ton of ugly chicks

good show you proud americans

SpringerXDacp

imported post

wow wrote:
what a bunch of hicks

Members, this should be expected after each event. In other words, PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

wow

Banned
imported post

yeah I bet you fantasize about stopping robberies a lot

maybe you'd even get to kill somebody I bet that really gets your motor revving

Jared

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
wow wrote:
what a bunch of hicks

I hope somebody robs this jerk. I bet he would be happy to have a bunch of hicks around to save his sorry A$$.

Don't feed the troll. He's probably bitter because his welfare check (bridge card) does not allow him to purchase firearms.

Either that or all of his friends (aka myspace buddies) aren't living in the same country as him. You know, they met playing World of Warcraft.

wow

Banned
imported post

Jared wrote:
JeffSayers wrote:
wow wrote:
what a bunch of hicks

I hope somebody robs this jerk. I bet he would be happy to have a bunch of hicks around to save his sorry A$$.

Don't feed the troll. He's probably bitter because his welfare check (bridge card) does not allow him to purchase firearms.

Either that or all of his friends (aka myspace buddies) aren't living in the same country as him. You know, they met playing World of Warcraft.
Sorry I guess I should probably get together with my fat ugly friends and parade around wearing guns while stuffing our faces with wal-mart hotdogs that's how real men do it.

I guess I'm just not such a dork that I need a gun to make myself feel better when I walk down the MEAN STREETS

But you guys spend a lot of time indulging in magical thinking, is that a cause or a symptom for your need to carry metal surrogate genitalia around?

wow

Banned
imported post

that dude in the bath football shirt probably ate that entire box of donuts

what IS it with gun freaks and being either an obese hick or a skinny nerd

wow

Banned
imported post

I guess if you were in shape you probably wouldn't be so much of a coward that you felt you needed a gun to protect yourself in you day-to-day affairs*

*McDs breakfast, work shitty job, Wendy's lunch, work shitty job, crapass dinner prepared by hideous wife, chips, TV, bed, fart, fart, fart, fart, repeat*

wow

Banned
imported post

hurf hurf I sure love burgers!

*steals hand down to surreptiously caress the butt of his firearm*

*revels in almost sexual rush of power*

warlockmatized

imported post

wow wrote:
that dude in the bath football shirt probably ate that entire box of donuts

what IS it with gun freaks and being either an obese hick or a skinny nerd
Something tells me YOU were one of the MANY that saw us downtown today. Maybe in the arcade, maybe in Amers? In any event troll, what you fail to realize is that we were WELL within our rights to do what we did today. One of the many freedoms we enjoy in this country. Another freedom (a freedom YOU seem to hold dear) is ranting on and on in OBVIOUS disapproval of what you witnessed today. You keep exercising your freedoms......good for you. We WILL keep exercising ours. Maybe one day, someone with their hideous evil finger of the devil just MIGHT save your life, or the life of a loved one.

p.s. Enjoy yourself while it lasts troll

wow

Banned
imported post

yeah people do have the right to be dumb coward douchebags in America

you guys must really just SAVOR that right