• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any rules about offering OCDO member discounts on products??

Tacomatose

imported post

I have recently decided to start offering some special pricing to the members of Utah related forums, and I would like to make these discounts available to those of you here on the OCDO Utah forum, but I don't want to go against any of the "forum rules" I have read them a few times and don't see anything that would prohibit this, but I wanted to see if any of you had seen or heard otherwise.

We area distributor forTASER products, 5.11 tactical, Fenix Lights, Olight, Coronado Concealment Purses, and a few other products.

Brian

Tacomatose

imported post

Our current web address is http://firearmspro.home.comcast.net

We should have the storefront complete and rolling within the next week or so. here is a list of our current Forum Specials:

Fenix P2D Q5 LED flashlight

Fenix P3D Q5 LED flashlight

Fenix E01 LED flashlight

Coronado Leather Concealment Purses

TASER products, all civilian products

www.condoroutdoor.com Products

Due to our pricing agreements with TASER and FENIX, I cannot list prices below Retail on the site, so if you are interested in any of these products, PM me and I will provide pricing. All forum members receive up to 18% off retail.

I will post some pics and specs when I get home tonight, but a quick google will hand you all the specs and reviews you can handle.

B

RedKnightt

imported post

How about non-Utah forum members? :D

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

Tacomatose

imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
How about non-Utah forum members? :D

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”
I am willing to offer the same discounts to non-utah members as well. Let me know what you are interested in and I will send some prices your way. B