• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorn Sighting

danbus

imported post

So I was at work yesterday and around 5pm 2 black males entered the store. I noticed that one of them was OCing :shock:. I asked him what he was carrying, turned out to be a Smith & Wesson Sigma 9mm. I asked if he heard about OCDO, and his reply was "nope".

A real unicorn! I told him about OCDO and VCDL and we departed ways.

This was in downtown Newport News. I also asked if he had any run-ins with any LEOs. His answer was "no".

It's so sweet to see others OCing!!!

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

danbus wrote:
So I was at work yesterday and around 5pm 2 black males entered the store. I noticed that one of them was OCing :shock:. I asked him what he was carrying, turned out to be a Smith & Wesson Sigma 9mm. I asked if he heard about OCDO, and his reply was "nope".

This was in downtown Newport News. I also asked if he had any run-ins with any LEOs. His answer was "no".

Dan, are ya sure that it wasnt an undercover Norfolk officer, just checking on you? :)

I feel for ya buddy, you are like a 3 legged rabbit looking for the missing lucky foot. I hope that with educationfor those who wrong you, you havefewer bad encounters.

Jim

Smurfologist

Springfield by way of Chicago, Virginia, USA
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
danbus wrote:

Dan, are ya sure that it wasnt an undercover Norfolk officer, just checking on you? :)

I feel for ya buddy, you are like a 3 legged rabbit looking for the missing lucky foot. I hope that with educationfor those who wrong you, you havefewer bad encounters.

Jim
Must be my luck. I never have seen anyone else in the Springfield area OCing, but me. What is up with that?!?

2nd Amendment...........Use it..........Or, lose it!!:X