• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for, Kel-Tec P3AT, P32 - Ruger LCP

emperor

imported post

Hey guys does anyone have a any of the following that they would like sale?

Kel-Tec P3AT (mustbe newer gen)or P32

Ruger LCP

PM me with price and pictures if any.

Thanks

Dave_pro2a

imported post

FWIW The P3AT and Rugermight be a little snappy for her if she's not experienced. The Keltec is know for limp-wrist malfunctions. The P32 is a little more forgiving. A Beretta Tomcat 32 is very managable imho.

emperor

imported post

at the moment she's carrying at glock 26 and love shooting it however.. she want something smaller and giving me back my 26. right now im ccw my 19 which is too bad for my frame LOL. thanks for all your help guys.

jon