• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has John Noble gotten his gun back yet?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

John was overdue for a treat rather than a treatment, that's all. :D

Thank you John for standing up and being counted.

My faith in the system as been restored...........somewhat. :)

Now about rearming those statues.....

Yata hey

Wonderer

imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
I year in jail, guess the glock is on the "cannot buy" list now.:cuss:

Hope they kept it clean and oiled, and not treated it like they do the citizens.

Just watched the obama video of him promising he won't take our guns. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

"She Said" - perhaps "Don't come home without the glock!" :lol:

"SHE Said" at 6:05 pm: "If we don't go we'll regret it...." quote from trial.

original arrest pic with statue overseersin distance/behind treehere:

http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/31196-mtn-jack-arrested-oc-near-obama-rally-site-page-268.html

it is ironic that the statue had alreadybeen disarmed, maybe it is time to rearm it?

Is it just Beaver/what are the statues in your areas carrying?

Mtn Jack

imported post

A new project for me besides other things in the courts ;) will be to get the arms to these guys who fought the fight for us all. The statues look depressed with out them. Like they say in a world of compromise some men dont. Be safe Mtn Jack

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Mtn Jack wrote:
A new project for me besides other things in the courts ;) will be to get the arms to these guys who fought the fight for us all. The statues look depressed with out them. Like they say in a world of compromise some men dont. Be safe Mtn Jack
Indeed, it will be a Noble project. :D

Best of luck.

Yata hey