• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time to Rally and Attend Jack Noble's Hearing on 6 OCT re bogus open carry arrest

Mike

Site Co-Founder

RedKnightt

imported post

small correction: the 6th is next Monday, not Thursday.

edited to correct dorkiness in thinking Monday was Tuesday, when Mike thought it was next Thursday, cause I thought today was this Thursday, so tomorrow would have been Friday, so I could look forward to Saturday. Time to go home...

lildobe

Pittsburgh (Beechview), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Actually, the 6th is MONDAY...

But regardless...

All of the planning is being done here:

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/concealed-open-carry-121/33601-mtn-jack-hearing-info-roll-call.html

And the basic information:

Monday, October 6, 2008, 9:00 am.

Beaver County Courthouse
810 3rd Street
Beaver, PA 15009

Courtroom #3
Presiding Judge: Tim Finn

Pre-Hearing Meeting Location:
8am, McIntosh Park, across the street from the County Courthouse.
--> If it's raining, we'll meet in the lobby of the courthouse <--

So far we have 9 people who have said they will be there. If you are planning to come, please post in the PAFOA thread linked, or here, so that we can get an approximate headcount!

Thanks!

denthack

imported post

Pa is just a bit too far from Alabama, But I Wish you the best!. Will be eagerly waiting to hear the outcome!