• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TJ's Firearms for Sale

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I am Selling a Henry Level-action 44 Mag Rifle @ $500/OBO,

A Ruger Vaquero Single Action 44 Mag Revolver @ 400/OBO,

A Benelli Nova 12Ga Shotgun @ $300/OBO

Dear friends, the prices that Ihave set upare prices that I feel are fair BUT however are merely guideliness to any other prices to be discussed.

I NEED to sell these ASAP.

I am going thru a Separation right now and need the money for the very possible D-Day:uhoh:

My ph # is 801-865-4571. Please try to call AFTER 6PM (MST), my free minutes kick in then. You can always me PM too.

Thank You,

TJ

P.S I will try to post pictures ASAP D.S

UTOC-45-44

imported post

OK, fellas.

I HAVE to have the Firearms sold BEFORE the 15th of OCT.

I am moving out of State (Texas) and the Sale of these firearms will be my starting finances for a new life.

It was just decided within the last 30 min. My wife made it easy for me eventhought it hurts.

PLEASE help me get them sold. PLEASE.

TJ

FogRider

imported post

That's great for me. Another $300-$500 that I have been forced not to spend. Now if my new DL would just get here I could head down to Big 5 and just spend $100.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
Does this mean goodbye

Not necessarily Good-bye but rather a longer well deserved "Vacation time".

I will be back (not with my wife). I will. Just need to go away to be able to "Regroup" a little bit.

However long it will take

TJ