• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free ar if you find my dog in sterling

EFB16ACRX

imported post

Thats right. Free dpms lower, aimpoint m4s with larue mount, UDE kit, pmags, rock river 2 stage trigger, bushmaster 16 inch upper.

Sterling, VA mirror ridge neighborhood.
Picture0851.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

EFB16ACRX wrote:
I know this doesn't really belong here, and I don't care.
I've got no problem with it. It's just a firearm for sale..;)

Good luck !

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

TexasNative wrote:
Answers to the name of...?

I'll bet Ed's out cruisin' the neighborhood right now. :)
Elmo...

I just called Zack and talked to him about his dog. Bullseye Brookie SAW him today around 4:30 near Kohls and saw some girl pick him up in a light blue two door car.. so maybe he will hear from someone tomorrow.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Hopefully the dog had a collar on! I would help you all out but I am not at home right now I'm at college.:? Wish I could do more I know how much that sucks. I wish you the best of luck in finding your dog!

ed

imported post

We just drove the area looking for the car that picked the dog up today.. too many cars and too dark. Hopefully when animal control opens tomorrow they will get a call from the girl in the blue car.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

OP, make sure to call animal control tomorrow and report it missing so that if anyone calls they will know that you are looking for it. Maybe set up a sign at the entrance to your neighborhood with a picture of the dog and a phone number and all.

EFB16ACRX

imported post

Ed and his daughter pretty much nailed this one guys. I just posted it here thinking pfft, im just wasting space, nobody will say anything! I was looking too, but its way too dark. Ed's daughter kicks some serious ass.

EFB16ACRX

imported post

And to think, Obama thinks we're a bunch of bitter nutcases hellbent on murder and destruction. If this thread here isn't a perfect example of how the gun community acts and helps each other out, I don't know what is.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Doesn't anyone sleep here?:shock:

Hope you fellows find him, it's just like losing one of the kids

z1.jpg

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

EFB16ACRX - I would hope that most here would help with getting your dog home safely without expecting the AR....at least I would.....mine are like kids to me.
Unless I'm mistaken, most are pretty decent folks here at OCDO....

Good luck to you guys....

hsmith

imported post

Comp-tech wrote:
EFB16ACRX - I would hope that most here would help with getting your dog home safely without expecting the AR....at least I would.....mine are like kids to me.
Unless I'm mistaken, most are pretty decent folks here at OCDO....

Good luck to you guys....
I wouldn't accept it!

Best of luck finding your pet

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Are there multiple shelters (city, county and SPCA)? Definitely worth checking out.

Perhaps worth putting up posters in the area where picked up. Good luck - wish I were close enough to cruise the area.

Yata hey

ed

imported post

I talked to Zack today.. he thinks that Fairfax County animal shelter now has Elmo and he is going to go check and get his dog back. He said he will post here later upon success.