• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free ar if you find my dog in sterling

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

I'll bet he is happy to be back home too! Give him his favorite treat and keep the screen door shut. :)

Yata hey

nova

imported post

great news EFB16ACRX
:celebrate:celebrate

Sheriff

imported post

This subject is very disturbing. I love cats and dogs. I know how it feels to have a loved one (dog) out there while roaming around and realizing he/she can't find their way home for whatever reason. If I lived closeby I would be out helping you look right now! Good luck, I hope pup pup shows up!

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

WOOHOO!! VERY happy to read that you found him!! I have 3 "kids" of my own and can relate. I'm also very happy to see how many people here stated outright that they wouldn't accept the AR to help find the dog. I also respect someone who loves his dog enough to give up his AR to get him back. All in all a feel good thread by the end.

SaltH2OHokie

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
WOOHOO!! VERY happy to read that you found him!! I have 3 "kids" of my own and can relate. I'm also very happy to see how many people here stated outright that they wouldn't accept the AR to help find the dog. I also respect someone who loves his dog enough to give up his AR to get him back. All in all a feel good thread by the end.
If my dog got off of her lazy butt and didn't come back home I'd be offering up my truck, my camaro, my guns, my clothes, my girlfriend (me and the dog go further back than me and the old lady :lol: ), etc.

I'd also hope folks wouldn't actually take me up on it, but if they found her and wanted my stuff, so be it.

Glad you found your pup...(did you take the AR to the shelter in case they wanted it :what:)

Sheriff

imported post

SaltH2OHokie wrote:
I'd be offering up my truck, my camaro, my guns, my clothes, my girlfriend (me and the dog go further back than me and the old lady :lol: ), etc.
I'd be offering up my cars, trucks, vans,guns,clothes,cash, checking, savings,

etc. if my wife left...... and everybody offered to not help look for her. :D

SaltH2OHokie

imported post

Sheriff wrote:
SaltH2OHokie wrote:
I'd be offering up my truck, my camaro, my guns, my clothes, my girlfriend (me and the dog go further back than me and the old lady :lol: ), etc.
I'd be offering up my cars, trucks, vans,guns,clothes,cash, checking, savings,

etc. if my wife left...... and everybody offered to not help look for her. :D
Betcha won't say it to her face :p

I routinely tell my girlfriend that we're coming up on 10 years together and that me and the pup are coming up on 11 (and then I just trail off...)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

SaltH2OHokie wrote:

I routinely tell my girlfriend that we're coming up on 10 years together and that me and the pup are coming up on 11 (and then I just trail off...)
Always know which side your ......bread is buttered on.

Yata hey

SaltH2OHokie

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
SaltH2OHokie wrote:

Always know which side your ......bread is buttered on.

Yata hey

She tells me my dog stinks! I can't let that aggression go unchecked :p

Chkultr

imported post

Glad to hear you got your dog back. I micro chipped my dog. He was a stray rescue to begin with so I want to make sure he has all he needs to get back home safe and sound!

Somebody dumped him around turkey day and my buddy found him a week before x mas. A golden retriever that is a little over a year old and down below 40lbs. I like to think he is in a better home now!