• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

YES I wanted to post on the VP debate tonight whats your thoughts?

who do you think had the upper hand?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ainokea

imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
Don't Feed The TROLL.

Tarzan
Why is it that when someone has a different view then most on here they are so quickly called a TROLL? I thought this was a civilized debate. And yes, a civilized debateis a very good thing.

yo101jimmy

imported post

Matai wrote:
Please help me understand the law on this.

My local polling place is a school. As I understand it, you are not allowed to OC in a public school at all, but if you have your CFP, you can CC in the school. Is that correct?

If so, then when I go to vote, my options are CC or don't carry. Scratch that. Second one's not really an option. :dude:
Someone I am sure will correct me but, if you have a CFP you can open carry in a public school. If you do not have a CFP you can not carry any guns in a gun free zone.

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Thats correct without a CFP you can not be within 1000 Feet of a school. With your CFP Open carry or CC is legal. Unless you are on a private campus like byu

scorpioajr

imported post

NOBAMA.jpg

Amendment 2

imported post

ainokea wrote:
tarzan1888 wrote:
Don't Feed The TROLL.

Tarzan
Why is it that when someone has a different view then most on here they are so quickly called a TROLL?  I thought this was a civilized debate.  And yes, a civilized debate is a very good thing.

Because once again they think there at chucky cheese. They post bulletins asking for peoples opinions but if you dont give the opinion they like to hear you are the outcast.

Amendment 2

imported post

Also sounds like they forget the president isn't the all mighty in this country granted yes he is the commander and chief, But we have a little thing called checks and balances and I highly doubt congress and the senate would ever take americans weapons. Also if anyone can show me proof that Obama said DIRECTLY HE IS GOING TO TAKE OUR GUNS right from our hands please show me the link because I have searched and searched and I have found nothing. Also I would like to add lets just say the goverment did decide to take our guns I highly expect that american people would revolt and the goverment should be afraid of the people in some way.

Amendment 2

imported post

Also sounds like they forget the president isn't the all mighty in this country granted yes he is the commander and chief, But we have a little thing called checks and balances and I highly doubt congress and the senate would ever take americans weapons. Also if anyone can show me proof that Obama said DIRECTLY HE IS GOING TO TAKE OUR GUNS right from our hands please show me the link because I have searched and searched and I have found nothing. Also I would like to add lets just say the goverment did decide to take our guns I highly expect that american people would revolt and the goverment should be afraid of the people in some way.

FogRider

imported post

I can't say that I watched a debate the other day. I saw Biden clame to be McCain's best buddy while also saying he disagrees with damn near everything he stands for. On the other side of the stage was Palin, who did her best to ignore everything the Moderator and Biden had to say while she just said what she had rehearsed. So I guess what I was watching was more like a mild smear campagn and a stump speach. It certainly wasn't anywhere close to a debate.