Thread: Last day to register to VOTE is Monday 10/6!!!!

Post imported post

REGISTER TO VOTE!

Monday 10/6 is the LAST day to register if you haven't already. You must either go to your local voting station and register or have your application postmarked by 10/6.

Your vote DOES count and is VERY important this year.

If you have been meaning to vote but haven't registered yet....PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Post imported post

I think what he is trying say go to your local Voter Registar, which should be located in or near your county office or city hall building.

Post imported post

kenny wrote:
    I think what he is trying say go to your local Voter Registar, which should be located in or near your county office or city hall building.
    I think what we BOTH meant was registRar.

Post imported post

Two more registering today....

McCain/Palin 08!

Post imported post

I'm voting McCain/Palin '08 but my reasons for it is more like NOBAMA '08.

Post imported post

nova wrote:
    I'm voting McCain/Palin '08 but my reasons for it is more like NOBAMA '08.
    Works for me!

:P

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

Palin looked impressive in her debate with "Lonesome Joe" Biden.

She seemed a little nervous when the camera was in her face, but her statements were dead on, imho.
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:

She seemed a little nervous when the camera was in her face, but her statements were dead on, imho.
    I love Sarah Palin.

I call dibs on her if she ever leaves her hubby.

Sorry.

Post imported post

In Prince William County there is voter registration at the DMV off Caton Hill Road in Woodbridge.

I have OC there several times - the DMV and just to get an Absentee Ballot. Which I might be doing tomorrow because it looks like I will be away on election day.

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

richarcm wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:

I love Sarah Palin.

I call dibs on her if she ever leaves her hubby.

Sorry.
    get in line buddy, get in line
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

...and maybe I am a little paranoid, but I dont trust the guys standing out front doing registration. Wile standing next to a trash can... I walked the ten extra steps to go inside. Paranoid? Maybe, but this election is just too important.

McCain/Palin 08

Post imported post

Don't be shy either!!! We are going to need every single vote possible to turn the purple into red. Get everyone you know registered by Monday. All of you need to be active and make this happen. Don't wish you had AFTER Obama wins (god forbid!) Devote yourself this weekend to doing your very best to help our country and our cause. There is ZERO room for laziness or carelessness.

I have asked every single conservative person I know to register this weekend. I hope that they all remembered and understand the infinite importance.

Post imported post

That's right! Register AND vote, or shut yer piehole later if things don't go the way you wanted.

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    That's right! Register AND vote, or shut yer piehole later if things don't go the way you wanted.
    Voting is not enough this year. We must educate, get everyone we know registered and make sure that they all vote on election day. DON'T HELP OUT THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!

Post imported post

We need all the help we can get. Just to help Obama,Gov. Kaine is restoring voting rights to felons. He gives us law-abiders the finger by,forexample,vetoing the restaurant ban repeal, but is all for helping felons.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...felons-in-ele/

Post imported post

I HOPE YOU ALL REGISTERED YOURSELVES AND EVERYONE YOU KNEW TODAY! I HOPE YOU ALL TOOK TODAY AS SERIOUSLY AS YOU WILL TAKE 11/4/08!

NOTICE:

John McCain and Sarah Palin to campaign in Virginia Beach and Richmond

Arlington, Virginia (October 6, 2008) – McCain-Palin 2008 announced that John McCain and Sarah Palin will campaign in Virginia on Monday, October 13th. Senator McCain and Govenor Palin will hold a rally in Virginia Beach at 10:00 a.m. at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. Following the Virginia Beach event, Governor Palin will travel to Richmond to hold a 1:00 p.m. rally at the Arthur Ashe Center in Richmond.

Virginia Campaign Co-Chair, Attorney General Bob McDonnell said, "Voters statewide are excited to have the next President and Vice President of the United States bring their message of reform back to Virginia. John McCain and Sarah Palin will bring some much needed straight talk to the voters in Virginia about strengthening our economy, finding innovative solutions to our energy crisis, and keeping America safe. It is going to be a tough race in Virginia, but we are focused on winning Virginia so that John McCain and Sarah Palin can shake things up in Washington."

Voters can obtain tickets by going to the McCain Virginia website at Virginia.JohnMcCain.com or by visiting one of the Virginia Victory offices starting Tuesday, October 7th from 9:00 a.m. EDT to 9:00 p.m. EDT. Tickets will be available from Tuesday, October 7th through Monday, October 13th.
    MCCAIN-PALIN VIRGINIA BEACH RALLY INFORMATION

WHO: John McCain and Sarah Palin

WHAT: McCain-Palin Campaign Rally

WHEN: Monday, October 13, 2008
    Doors open at 8:00 a.m. EDT
    McCain-Palin Rally begins at 10:00 a.m. EDT

WHERE: Virginia Beach Convention Center
    1000 19th Street
    Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Post imported post

Arlington reported today that they have registered 146,000. (heard this on WMAL). Considering the population is 200,000.... anybody else smell a rat?

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    Arlington reported today that they have registered 146,000. (heard this on WMAL). Considering the population is 200,000.... anybody else smell a rat?
    I tend to agree with what Joe McCain said....Arlington is nice but it is "Communist Country".

Does anyone know how to find out if someone has a permit to place political signs up? I know that it is illegal to place signs on the side of the street or in the medians without a permit. I remember one year they were asking people to remove any that they saw. I'd LOVE to drive through Arlington and King St. and yank all of those Obama/Warner yard signs. I'd leave the one or two lonely McCain signs of course.

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    I tend to agree with what Joe McCain said....Arlington is nice but it is "Communist Country".

Does anyone know how to find out if someone has a permit to place political signs up? I know that it is illegal to place signs on the side of the street or in the medians without a permit. I remember one year they were asking people to remove any that they saw. I'd LOVE to drive through Arlington and King St. and yank all of those Obama/Warner yard signs. I'd leave the one or two lonely McCain signs of course.

Post imported post

John McCain and Sarah Palin to campaign in Virginia Beach and Richmond

Arlington, Virginia (October 6, 2008) – McCain-Palin 2008 announced that John McCain and Sarah Palin will campaign in Virginia on Monday, October 13th. Senator McCain and Govenor Palin will hold a rally in Virginia Beach at 10:00 a.m. at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. Following the Virginia Beach event, Governor Palin will travel to Richmond to hold a 1:00 p.m. rally at the Arthur Ashe Center in Richmond.

Virginia Campaign Co-Chair, Attorney General Bob McDonnell said, "Voters statewide are excited to have the next President and Vice President of the United States bring their message of reform back to Virginia. John McCain and Sarah Palin will bring some much needed straight talk to the voters in Virginia about strengthening our economy, finding innovative solutions to our energy crisis, and keeping America safe. It is going to be a tough race in Virginia, but we are focused on winning Virginia so that John McCain and Sarah Palin can shake things up in Washington."

Voters can obtain tickets by going to the McCain Virginia website at Virginia.JohnMcCain.com or by visiting one of the Virginia Victory offices starting Tuesday, October 7th from 9:00 a.m. EDT to 9:00 p.m. EDT. Tickets will be available from Tuesday, October 7th through Monday, October 13th.
    GOVERNOR PALIN RICHMOND RALLY INFORMATION

WHO: Governor Sarah Palin

WHAT: McCain-Palin Campaign Rally

WHEN: Monday, October 13, 2008
    Doors open at 11:00 a.m. EDT
    McCain-Palin Rally begins at 1:00 p.m. EDT

WHERE: Arthur Ashe Center
    3017 North Boulevard
    Richmond, VA 23230

Post imported post

Over the past several years, many people from Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey have relocated to Virginia. These people were attracted to Virginia because of its good jobs, good schools, and low crime rate.

The reason that Virginia has these qualities is the conservative red state Republican values (Virginia hasn't voted for a Democrat in a presidential election since 1964).
    The states like Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey have been run by liberals so long that these states arelike holes. That is why people are leaving to come Virginia.

Unfortunately, some of these people are too ignorant to make the connection that the reason Virginia was appealing in the first place was the quality of life put in place by conservative values. Now some of these same people come to Virginiaand vote for the same liberal crap that turned their former states into such holes. Pretty soon, Virginia will be as crappy as these other states with no jobs, bad schools, and high crime.

End of rant.

Post imported post

Forty-five wrote:
    Over the past several years, many people from Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey have relocated to Virginia. These people were attracted to Virginia because of its good jobs, good schools, and low crime rate.

The reason that Virginia has these qualities is the conservative red state Republican values (Virginia hasn't voted for a Democrat in a presidential election since 1964).
    The states like Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey have been run by liberals so long that these states arelike holes. That is why people are leaving to come Virginia.

Unfortunately, some of these people are too ignorant to make the connection that the reason Virginia was appealing in the first place was the quality of life put in place by conservative values. Now some of these same people come to Virginiaand vote for the same liberal crap that turned their former states into such holes. Pretty soon, Virginia will be as crappy as these other states with no jobs, bad schools, and high crime.

End of rant.
    Let us not forget the most immediate problem 'state' of Maryland and DC. All of these liberals are like parasites. They bring their destructive liberal policies with them, destroy where they live and then move onto another strong state with which they can leach off of, suck all of the blood and leave it dead. Almost every liberal city in the country is becoming a skeleton. High crime, drug problems, no jobs, no industry, high welfare.....they are ghost towns. Baltimore and DC are both becoming this way. Liberalism is having it's toll on Richmond. Richmond used to be pretty nice. Liberalism is driving it to become just another shattered urban city. Richmond is different in a way than up here because it is a small city surrounded by lots of open land. When liberalism moves in and destroys an area the more conservative families just pick up and move outward.

But they never learn that their own ideologies are what is killing their communities! I will never for the life of me understand. I will be moving away from this area when possible. I don't like being treated like I'm a retard simply because I won't submit to their destructive urban liberal agenda. I refuse.

Post imported post

I wouldnt vote republican in a thousand years. For that matter I woudl never vote democrat either. Hell I woudlnt even vote libertarian. Voting just encourages the bastards

Post imported post

thorsmitersaw wrote:
    I wouldnt vote republican in a thousand years. For that matter I woudl never vote democrat either. Hell I woudlnt even vote libertarian. Voting just encourages the bastards**

Refusing to vote is a vote for gun control.

Post imported post

Voting just encourages the bastards
    So does not voting, so you might as well get your licks in.

I just found out that I'll be out of town on Election Day, so I've got to go arrange advance voting or absentee ballot here in PWC.