• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Last day to register to VOTE is Monday 10/6!!!!

Forty-five

imported post

Over the past several years, many people from Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey have relocated to Virginia. These people were attracted to Virginia because of its good jobs, good schools, and low crime rate.

The reason that Virginia has these qualities is the conservative red state Republican values (Virginia hasn't voted for a Democrat in a presidential election since 1964).
The states like Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey have been run by liberals so long that these states arelike holes. That is why people are leaving to come Virginia.

Unfortunately, some of these people are too ignorant to make the connection that the reason Virginia was appealing in the first place was the quality of life put in place by conservative values. Now some of these same people come to Virginiaand vote for the same liberal crap that turned their former states into such holes. Pretty soon, Virginia will be as crappy as these other states with no jobs, bad schools, and high crime.

End of rant.

richarcm

imported post

Forty-five wrote:
Over the past several years, many people from Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey have relocated to Virginia. These people were attracted to Virginia because of its good jobs, good schools, and low crime rate.

The reason that Virginia has these qualities is the conservative red state Republican values (Virginia hasn't voted for a Democrat in a presidential election since 1964).
The states like Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey have been run by liberals so long that these states arelike holes. That is why people are leaving to come Virginia.

Unfortunately, some of these people are too ignorant to make the connection that the reason Virginia was appealing in the first place was the quality of life put in place by conservative values. Now some of these same people come to Virginiaand vote for the same liberal crap that turned their former states into such holes. Pretty soon, Virginia will be as crappy as these other states with no jobs, bad schools, and high crime.

End of rant.
Let us not forget the most immediate problem 'state' of Maryland and DC. All of these liberals are like parasites. They bring their destructive liberal policies with them, destroy where they live and then move onto another strong state with which they can leach off of, suck all of the blood and leave it dead. Almost every liberal city in the country is becoming a skeleton. High crime, drug problems, no jobs, no industry, high welfare.....they are ghost towns. Baltimore and DC are both becoming this way. Liberalism is having it's toll on Richmond. Richmond used to be pretty nice. Liberalism is driving it to become just another shattered urban city. Richmond is different in a way than up here because it is a small city surrounded by lots of open land. When liberalism moves in and destroys an area the more conservative families just pick up and move outward.

But they never learn that their own ideologies are what is killing their communities! I will never for the life of me understand. I will be moving away from this area when possible. I don't like being treated like I'm a retard simply because I won't submit to their destructive urban liberal agenda. I refuse.

Thors_Mitersaw

imported post

I wouldnt vote republican in a thousand years. For that matter I woudl never vote democrat either. Hell I woudlnt even vote libertarian. Voting just encourages the bastards

richarcm

imported post

thorsmitersaw wrote:
I wouldnt vote republican in a thousand years. For that matter I woudl never vote democrat either. Hell I woudlnt even vote libertarian. Voting just encourages the bastards  

Refusing to vote is a vote for gun control.

zoom6zoom

imported post

Voting just encourages the bastards

So does not voting, so you might as well get your licks in.

I just found out that I'll be out of town on Election Day, so I've got to go arrange advance voting or absentee ballot here in PWC.