• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Unicorn Sighting

danbus

imported post

This took place while I was working in Norfolk yesterday around 4:15pm.

A young black male OC'd with a Hi-Point. I thought I'd seen it all! I asked him where he heard about OC. He told me that the good folks at Bob's told him about it. I was impressed at the knowledge he knew about where he could and could not carry. But before I could ask anymore questions, he had to depart.

Every time I see an OCer, it makes me proud to know that others feel the same way I do about personal protection and exercising their rights.

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

OMG 2 BMWAG seen talking on the street. It must be a conspiracy. I'm surprised the Norfolk swat team didn't show up and have the entire downtown shut down.:p

kerchaulk

imported post

danbus wrote:
This took place while I was working in Norfolk yesterday around 4:15pm.

A young black male OC'd with a Hi-Point. I thought I'd seen it all! I asked him where he heard about OC. He told me that the good folks at Bob's told him about it. I was impressed at the knowledge he knew about where he could and could not carry. But before I could ask anymore questions, he had to depart.

Every time I see an OCer, it makes me proud to know that others feel the same way I do about personal protection and exercising their rights.
I can't believe he heard about it from Bob's. The last two times I was there the guys at the counter were discouraging the idea of OC.