• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tacoma Dodge

Triple Tap

imported post

Went down to Tacoma Dodge to get my truck serviced, at first nobody had anything to say about my sidearm. Then a service manager walk by and commented on "nice gun, even crisim laser grips, cool !" He was really glad to see people exercising the 2nd amendment rights. This started a whole discussion about OCing and OCDO. Gave everyone in the dealership pamphelts on OC. He said even the owner doesnt really care if they have guns onsite, but they cant OC due to the people coming in to buy. then all the sales guys wanted to talk about it too.

A Very good OC experienceage { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } -->, I would consider this business OC friendly.

compmanio365

imported post

I had a good experience buying my Sportage at Car Pros Kia on South Tacoma Way, the sales guy asked me what kind of gun it was, joked about getting a better deal cause I was wearing my gun, didn't have a problem with it at all. Whenever I go in for service or anything, the guys all know me as "the guy with the gun" and don't have a problem with it at all. Good folks all around. That or these dealers are just getting really desperate. :p

just_a_car

imported post

From the sounds of it, everyone up to the manager is OC-OK... so, I'm thinking Pro-Gun Business List, yeah?

I'm guessing it's the one on 4101 S Tacoma Way, correct?

Dr. Fresh

imported post

They let their employees carry? Dang, where do I sign up? :celebrate