• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pittsburgh OC get together

mjf

imported post

So, what's going on here?

I think this is one of those things where someone, preferably Prophet, should just pick a date and time, otherwise this will never happen.

Prophet

imported post

you're absolutely right.

This upcoming weekend. 18th or 19th. South Side of Pittsburgh. Double Wide Grill, Fat Heads, Folino's or Tom's Diner.

Whose in when and for what?

mjf

mjf

imported post

It's Thursday!

We really need to get the ball rolling here!

Prophet

imported post

My weekend is too hectic with work matters that I cannot really arrange anything. Plus with the dinner at 6 in beaver it would probably be better to just have that.

Wish I could've put this together better but work is just swamping me at the moment.

Prophet

imported post

probably not, i have to meet with some investors in pittsburgh this weekend and will most likely not have time to make it up to beaver. Not a definate no...but a doubtful one.