Thread: Super Ovations to the Utah Forum Members

Post imported post

I am Honored to have been part ( and will always feel apart of) the Utah Forum.\

You Guys have been an AWESOME support and I could NOT have "achieved" so to speak what has been done without you guys (and girls too).

I do believe that we have and are continuing to acheive Great thingd here in Utah when it comes to the RIGHT to defend ourselves.

Now I guess I have too go to Texas and help them out to. BUT I will NOT go there/ REFUSE to go there WITHOUT recognizing that YOU GUYS (and girls) are part of that Great Quest and achievement. Without the Great support, what has been accomplished in WVC and the spread throughout Utah, by ALL of you we would have accomplished NOTHING. WE ARE A TEAM and there is NOT and I in TEAM. Don;t forget that.

It appears to me that I will be a Texas Resident on the 20th of October.

I am leaving Utah ( West Valley ) midday on the 15th.

It's tearing my heart apart that I have leave, due to the fact that I love my wife so much. But I do feel that this is the best situation/best action to take,under the circumstances.

Who knows ?!?! what the future will bring.

I have lived here in Utah since Aug 8th 1998 and met my wife at the Westerner in Feb/March of 1999. We got married Nov 27th 1999.

So pretty much my whole time here in Utah has been with my Wonderful and Beautiful wife. That is 1 of the Greatest reasons WHY I have to leave the area and state.

I have to clear my mind.

Thank you ALL once more.

TJ

Post imported post

Keep us updated on the whole texas open carry movement

Glad to have met you and hope all goes well let us know when you have a free night before you leave to toast you a proper goodbye party
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Post imported post

The Saturday Night before I believe Im off

TJ

Post imported post

TJ, I am saddened to hear that you are leaving us. You have been a invaluable asset to the open carriers of Utah, and a great friend. I can not think of a State that deserves your support more than Texas. I wish you well in your future, and your adventures.

Too bad that you sold your Henry .44 rifle. That would have been a perfect firearm for open carry in Texas. However, it seems that you still have the Smith & Wesson that I sold you , and a permit to conceal. While you are forced to hide your rights, you can help the good people of Texas adopt legislation to decriminalize open carry.

Thank you TJ! You are loved here in Utah, and we will miss you dearly!

Kevin
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

why do you have to leave man :/

ill make you a deal...

ill buy 10 acres of land you can live on, in alaska, and all you have to do is live on it

im plannin on buying alaska land as a get-away for when this country goes to crap, i dont wanna leave UT, but theres too many people here :/

weel miss you alot!!!

and we miss you too kev!!!

Post imported post

Yes you will be missed TJ!

Again we need to go out grab a drink before you leave!

Kick butt in Texas!

Most of all take care of your self, do a rebirth as some may say!

YOU DESERVE IT!

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Post imported post

You're a good man. Take care of yourself down there.

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    ill make you a deal...

ill buy 10 acres of land you can live on, in alaska, and all you have to do is live on it

im plannin on buying alaska land as a get-away for when this country goes to crap, i dont wanna leave UT, but theres too many people here
    Count me in on that. I have wanted to do that for years

Centurion

Post imported post

TJ,

Sorry to hear that you are leaving but I understand the emotion.

Good luck.

BTW, you were the first person I talked with on this forum after becoming a member.

And thank you for that!

Are you keeping the motorcycle? No, I am not in the market cuz I like mine fine! Just wondering.

JoeSparky
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    Now I guess I have too go to Texas and help them out to.
    We welcome you with open arms! Well, not literally, given the legal status of OC in Texas...

I hope you'll join the premier gun forum in Texas, [url=http://www.texaschlforum.com%21]]Texas CHL Forum !
    Kevin

AAAAARGH! I hate this forum software!

The url is:

http://www.texaschlforum.com

Post imported post

best wishes in texas hope all works out for you
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    I am Honored to have been part ( and will always feel apart of) the Utah Forum.

You Guys have been an AWESOME support and I could NOT have "achieved" so to speak what has been done without you guys (and girls too).

I do believe that we have and are continuing to acheive Great thingd here in Utah when it comes to the RIGHT to defend ourselves.

Now I guess I have too go to Texas and help them out to. BUT I will NOT go there/ REFUSE to go there WITHOUT recognizing that YOU GUYS (and girls) are part of that Great Quest and achievement. Without the Great support, what has been accomplished in WVC and the spread throughout Utah, by ALL of you we would have accomplished NOTHING. WE ARE A TEAM and there is NOT and I in TEAM. Don;t forget that.

It appears to me that I will be a Texas Resident on the 20th of October.

I am leaving Utah ( West Valley ) midday on the 15th.

It's tearing my heart apart that I have leave, due to the fact that I love my wife so much. But I do feel that this is the best situation/best action to take,under the circumstances.

Who knows ?!?! what the future will bring.

I have lived here in Utah since Aug 8th 1998 and met my wife at the Westerner in Feb/March of 1999. We got married Nov 27th 1999.

So pretty much my whole time here in Utah has been with my Wonderful and Beautiful wife. That is 1 of the Greatest reasons WHY I have to leave the area and state.

I have to clear my mind.

Thank you ALL once more.

TJ

TJ....Where re you going in Texas. I have lived most of my adult life in Texas.

Tarzan

Post imported post

Sorry to see you go. Good luck in Texas, wish you the best.

Walther

Post imported post

TJ, you've been an incentive for my wife and I to carry openly (especially for my wife to even carry at all!). We've thought of you as a friend. Just wish we could have known you better.

We're so sorry for the troubles you've had. Best of luck in Texas. You might check in now and then and let us know how you're doing, 'cause we'll be interested.

Post imported post

We'll miss you TJ.
    Hope things turn out well for you.
    Good luck in Texas.