• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Super Ovations to the Utah Forum Members

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I am Honored to have been part ( and will always feel apart of) the Utah Forum.\

You Guys have been an AWESOME support and I could NOT have "achieved" so to speak what has been done without you guys (and girls too):lol:.

I do believe that we have and are continuing to acheive Great thingd here in Utah when it comes to the RIGHT to defend ourselves.

Now I guess I have too go to Texas and help them out to. BUT I will NOT go there/ REFUSE to go there WITHOUT recognizing that YOU GUYS (and girls;)) are part of that Great Quest and achievement. Without the Great support, what has been accomplished in WVC and the spread throughout Utah, by ALL of you we would have accomplished NOTHING. WE ARE A TEAM and there is NOT and I in TEAM. Don;t forget that.

It appears to me that I will be a Texas Resident on the 20th of October.

I am leaving Utah ( West Valley ) midday on the 15th.

It's tearing my heart apart that I have leave, due to the fact that I love my wife so much. But I do feel that this is the best situation/best action to take,under the circumstances.

Who knows ?!?! what the future will bring.

I have lived here in Utah since Aug 8th 1998 and met my wife at the Westerner in Feb/March of 1999. We got married Nov 27th 1999.

So pretty much my whole time here in Utah has been with my Wonderful and Beautiful wife. That is 1 of the Greatest reasons WHY I have to leave the area and state.

I have to clear my mind.

Thank you ALL once more.

TJ

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Keep us updated on the whole texas open carry movement

Glad to have met you and hope all goes well let us know when you have a free night before you leave to toast you a proper goodbye party

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

TJ, I am saddened to hear that you are leaving us. :cry: You have been a invaluable asset to the open carriers of Utah, and a great friend. I can not think of a State that deserves your support more than Texas. I wish you well in your future, and your adventures.

Too bad that you sold your Henry .44 rifle. That would have been a perfect firearm for open carry in Texas. However, it seems that you still have the Smith & Wesson that I sold you , and a permit to conceal. While you are forced to hide your rights, you can help the good people of Texas adopt legislation to decriminalize open carry.

Thank you TJ! :monkey You are loved here in Utah, and we will miss you dearly!

Kevin

b1ack5mith

imported post

why do you have to leave man :/

ill make you a deal...

ill buy 10 acres of land you can live on, in alaska, and all you have to do is live on it :D

im plannin on buying alaska land as a get-away for when this country goes to crap, i dont wanna leave UT, but theres too many people here :/

weel miss you alot!!!

and we miss you too kev!!!

yo101jimmy

imported post

Yes you will be missed TJ!

Again we need to go out grab a drink before you leave!

Kick butt in Texas!

Most of all take care of your self, do a rebirth as some may say!

YOU DESERVE IT!

Cremator75

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
ill make you a deal...

ill buy 10 acres of land you can live on, in alaska, and all you have to do is live on it :D

im plannin on buying alaska land as a get-away for when this country goes to crap, i dont wanna leave UT, but theres too many people here
Count me in on that. I have wanted to do that for years :)

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

TJ,

Sorry to hear that you are leaving but I understand the emotion.

Good luck.

BTW, you were the first person I talked with on this forum after becoming a member.

And thank you for that!

Are you keeping the motorcycle? No, I am not in the market cuz I like mine fine! Just wondering.

JoeSparky

KBCraig

tarzan1888

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I am Honored to have been part ( and will always feel apart of) the Utah Forum.

You Guys have been an AWESOME support and I could NOT have "achieved" so to speak what has been done without you guys (and girls too):lol:.

I do believe that we have and are continuing to acheive Great thingd here in Utah when it comes to the RIGHT to defend ourselves.

Now I guess I have too go to Texas and help them out to. BUT I will NOT go there/ REFUSE to go there WITHOUT recognizing that YOU GUYS (and girls;)) are part of that Great Quest and achievement. Without the Great support, what has been accomplished in WVC and the spread throughout Utah, by ALL of you we would have accomplished NOTHING. WE ARE A TEAM and there is NOT and I in TEAM. Don;t forget that.

It appears to me that I will be a Texas Resident on the 20th of October.

I am leaving Utah ( West Valley ) midday on the 15th.

It's tearing my heart apart that I have leave, due to the fact that I love my wife so much. But I do feel that this is the best situation/best action to take,under the circumstances.

Who knows ?!?! what the future will bring.

I have lived here in Utah since Aug 8th 1998 and met my wife at the Westerner in Feb/March of 1999. We got married Nov 27th 1999.

So pretty much my whole time here in Utah has been with my Wonderful and Beautiful wife. That is 1 of the Greatest reasons WHY I have to leave the area and state.

I have to clear my mind.

Thank you ALL once more.

TJ

TJ....Where re you going in Texas. I have lived most of my adult life in Texas.

Tarzan

Walther

imported post

Sorry to see you go. Good luck in Texas, wish you the best.

Walther

UtahRSO

imported post

TJ, you've been an incentive for my wife and I to carry openly (especially for my wife to even carry at all!). We've thought of you as a friend. Just wish we could have known you better.

We're so sorry for the troubles you've had. Best of luck in Texas. You might check in now and then and let us know how you're doing, 'cause we'll be interested.