• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ted Nugent on Glen Beck Now - Is it time to bring out the guns yet?

KBCraig

imported post

Prophet wrote:
Not that I live in Michigan...but I would love to see the Nuge become Governor The Nuge.
He's lived in Texas for years, so we get him first. :cool:

Thanks for the heads-up, Thundar. I caught most of it, and set the tivo to record a repeat, then watched that this morning.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Watch it on you tube.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/26t1jhOaNn8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Thundar

imported post

I`m going to tell you right now, Glenn. It isn`t even McCain and it isn`t Obama, the real curse in America is the abject apathy of a we, the people who don`t even know they are the people. They have no connection as long as they have a six pack and a ball game to watch, they could give a rat`s ass what`s going on out there. As long as I can live with the pay check, They haven`t taken it all yet.

It`s unbelievable what I see now. Not in my family, not in my crew, not in my band, not in my buddies, but outside, still people are still looking for an excuse. I can tell you so many examples of that.

BECK: Tell me this. I go to Texas and I have said this, I`ve said this now for the last couple of years. Two years ago I went down to Texas. I lived in Texas for a while; it`s great.

NUGENT: I love Texas.

BECK: It`s a republic. They understand a republic. I went down there two years ago and for the first time I had people, suits, normal people; people that you would scare.

They walk up to me and they said, Glenn, it`s time to get our guns back and take our country back. That was two years ago. I believe Texas has had it up to here.

You tell me how much longer the people that do get it, the people who are paying attention, how much longer are they going to be taking, and they`re face pushed down in the dirt and said, hey, racist, hate mongering, want to starve children to death. How much longer are they going to take that?

NUGENT: I`m not giving you a date.

BECK: But there is a date?

NUGENT: Texans are easy going. They are ruggedly individual. They understand the Constitution, why our founding fathers wrote self-evident truths in case anybody had any tyrant aspirations.

BECK: Right.

NUGENT: It`s not just Texas. My buddies in Michigan, my buddies in Utah, my buddies in Florida, my buddies in New York. I play every state. I`m doing the New York state fair, and back stage I got law enforcement and teachers and ranchers and farmers and entrepreneurs and dry clean operators; everybody is, number one, they`re not angry yet. They`re really hurt. But anger is ready; it`s on the precipice from hurt and let down and offended by bureaucrat pigs. And the hurt is ready to bubble over and the anger.