• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Was finally asked to leave my gun outside at a store

Seigi

imported post

What part of "boycott" don't you understand?

The legality and morality of a party controlling who is allowed onto their own private property does not preclude the legality or morality of a second party attempting to convince the first to change their stance through civil dialogue, boycott, or requests for clarification of policy.

It also does not preclude us from forming, and expressing, opinions regarding the merit, or lack thereof, of their policy.

imported post

What part of "don't want to be violated" do YOU not understand?
The fact the violation of any right occurs on private property doesn't negate the fact you're being violated, does it?
Let me put it this way. You and your wife/daughter step onto private property. The property owner helps himself to your family member to satisfy his lusts. Is this allowed, merely due to the fact you're on HIS private property?
Do your rights cease to exist at the property line?

You're wasting your time here, Seigi.
Most readers/posters here will never understand your facts/logic, but I do.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
What part of "don't want to be violated" do YOU not understand?
The fact the violation of any right occurs on private property doesn't negate the fact you're being violated, does it?
Let me put it this way. You and your wife/daughter step onto private property. The property owner helps himself to your family member to satisfy his lusts. Is this allowed, merely due to the fact you're on HIS private property?
Do your rights cease to exist at the property line?

You're wasting your time here, Seigi.
Most readers/posters here will never understand your facts/logic, but I do.
The last two posts are fantastic.

Dustin

imported post

Why don't all of you "embarrassed" folk gather at that "other" site and continue your circle jerk there?
301.gif

We'll just like we've all seen here before, when everyone asked the tough questions you disappeared, then a few weeks pass and you show up again with your normal attitude problem.

This way most everyone has forgotten that you never answered those questions and just disappeared.

That's ok, b/c besides Smoking, everyone else here's Get's it and knows damn well what your all about.

So please, bring the insults, it's so pathetic to watch and only does exactly what's been said above.

MEMismyHero

Banned
imported post

Why don't all of you "embarrassed" folk gather at that "other" site and continue your circle jerk there?
Just like the 10-4 days; they have their own 'Mutual Admiration Society" going on over there.

IA-Pro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MEMismyHero wrote:
Just like the 10-4 days; they have their own 'Mutual Admiration Society" going on over there.
Uh huh... Nothing like that going on over here. Right MEMismyHero responding to a MEM post?

Belittle-Flame_Thrower.jpg

turbodog

imported post

Oh hey mark, your back!

Good! Now that your here again, how about you answer the question that Yale and I asked you in the "Amite City ordinance" thread.

Actually, why don't you just tell the truth and admit your trying to take credit for someone else's work?

No?.... I didn't think so.

Oscarr

imported post

Asking questions isn't arguing necessarily. I still agree with a lot of things mark says, but I can't respect a person that will argue/debate something but totally ignore any questions about his stance. It doesn't get any more closed minded than that. Makes you just as bad as the people you hate that do it, worse cause it's hypocritical.

I'm still waiting for a reply: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=28809&forum_id=26&jump_to=482494#p482494