Thread: Meet

Post imported post

Hey,

I was just curious of the people around here ever set up a time and go get lunch or some sort of meet. I would be interested in doing something like this some time, if anyone else is.

Post imported post

brbourdo wrote:
    Hey,

I was just curious of the people around here ever set up a time and go get lunch or some sort of meet. I would be interested in doing something like this some time, if anyone else is.
    +1.

-adamsesq

Post imported post

We seem to organize meets about roughly-ish monthly, though we somehow ended up skipping September.

There's no central organizer or planner, so if you wanna meet up, toss out a few dates, times, and places that work, set the one that the most people can attend in "stone" roughly a week before hand, and tah-dah, got yourself a meet!

If you get started on it soon, I might even be able to make it, as I'll be back at least one, if not two, weekends this month.

Take care.

Post imported post

Given a bit of notice, I would like to show up. Luckily Oregon is not too large...

Jagermeister

Post imported post

Okay, I'm just going to start a thread and let you guys go for it.

Post imported post

brbourdo wrote:
    Hey,

Would be interested...depending on WHERE in Oregon it was. Am located in Eugene.